Coordinated Boat Party, London, Aug 11 (w/ Mark Sun & Anil Chawla)

Morbyd

coordinated_front.jpg

coordinated_rear.jpg

Alright, who's on board? 8)

From DSI:

After the sell out success of last years Pirate Party, we are happy to announce that there will be another suitably rediculous event on Saturday 11th August 2007. Coordinated on Thames 3 - The Wild West, will feature two floors of music playing the best in house and breaks, plus a large sundeck.

Upstairs, the Coordinators will be joined by rising heroes Anil Chawla & Mark Sun, while downstairs our resident Shakey Breakfoot Band will be playing with boat party veterans, Far Too Loud.

We promise there will be no better way to spend a Saturday evening than cruising down the thames ‘avin it! This year there will also be an after-party at the Ministry of Sound for those who just don't want to stop.

Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased from Ticketweb

Floor One (House):
Anil Chawla & Mark Sun
The Coordinators

Floor Two (Breaks):
Far Too Loud
Shakey Breakfoot Band

Time: 7.30pm - Midnight.
Please arrive on time as we will be leaving at 8pm sharp.

Departure: Temple Pier

Dress Code: Fancy dress
Wild West Theme

Tickets and full information available from www.coordinated-london.com or alternatively call 07967 110719. Be sure to get them early as this is a ticket only event and there is limited capacity. Please note, the the fully stocked bar is cash only (for obvious reasons).

Price:
£25 - boat and after-party
£17 - boat party only
£10 - after-party only

Hey Mark! I am indeed. Anil mentioned it when we bumped into each other at Pacha last month. Perfect timing. I think you should do all your parties during my London visits. :lol:

Torn about the after-party, though... I think I saw that Danny Howells is at The End that night!

Looking like its guna be another wicked boat party. Make sure you get your tickets in soon if you havent already done so as we will sell out.

ahhhh man that sounds so sick, I wish we had stuff like that in Dallas Texas, lol and we are the damn Wild West........ damn damn damn

I will come to the boat party...

Just need to get my ticket!

I really can't go to the afterparty because then I have to get ready to go to Ibiza the next day.

so nobody try and tempt me! :lol:

Why tempt when we can just kidnap her to Ministry?
Ferd, you bring the rope ;)

I'm sure there will be a lasso or two around considering its going to be a 'Western' theme anyway :lol:

I still have to buy my ticket.. and decide if I actually have time to get there

I still have to buy my ticket.. and decide if I actually have time to get there
Stop draggin' your feet! :spank:

You arrive well before the start (in fact, I seem to remember you said somewhere that you arrive around the same time I do) so no excuses! :p

Stop draggin' your feet! :spank:

You arrive well before the start (in fact, I seem to remember you said somewhere that you arrive around the same time I do) so no excuses! :p

I bought my ticket... I just need to be home before my curfew! :lol:

Cool... so we got me, Ferd, Utagaura, our DJ friends of course...

Sirens, you're in as well? Anyone else on board? :D

Back