Coooooome onnnnnnnnnnnnn!

jamese75

Er hello!

Yes, I'm back (for the mo.) and just wondered how everyone might feel about a pre-summer party/ clubbing outing.

The last London 'reunion' was- to say the least- a flop, but if peeps are up 4 it, we could try again.

Any takers?

J xxx

where the hell have you been,

i'm afraid that i have left you in the shadows mate, how many is it now 14?? hehehehe only joking, its good to see your back and kicking..

I would love to go, however I am very far away so I can't! I love the title of this post though! Coooooooome Onnnnnnnn! I have to say that I love that! I can picture all of you British folk saying "Cooooooooooome Onnnnnnnnn" in your British accents. I just love that sooooo much! Just wanted to let you all know that I love British accents. I swear everytime I hear a British accent I just think it is soooooo cute! Hee! Hee! :D Sorry to babble on so, I just thought that I would share that with you! :D

Susie, I'm guessing you are referring to Southern English accents?

I'm sure you would have trouble undrstanding some of the strong local dialects of for example Yorkshire, Newcastle, Lancashire, the list is endless.

I could sing you a rendition of Ilkla Moor Bhat at, but it would probably put you orf English accents for ever!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, sometimes I do have trouble understanding some of the different dialects associated with in the British region. Hell, I can't figure out what the hell they are saying, but I still like it! I just find the sound of the dialects so intriguing and at the same time I just want to squeeze them like they were a cute little teddy bear. OK! I know it! I need help! Hee! Hee! :D

Oh, I still would love to hear that song though! Hee! Hee! :lol:

some of the english can't understand the newcastle accents hehehehehe!!! (sorry geordie's)

WeLuvIbiza said:

I'm sure you would have trouble undrstanding some of the strong local dialects of for example Yorkshire, Newcastle, Lancashire, the list is endless.

I could sing you a rendition of Ilkla Moor Bhat at, but it would probably put you orf English accents for ever!!!!

Not everyone in Yorkshire sounds like a Dingle of Emmerdale who lives with half a dozen pigs, three cows and four pigs. South Yorkshire definately has a dialect problem, but generally the rest of Yorkshire is nowhere near as broad as there. I'm from Yorkshire and definately do not have an "Ilkla Moor Bhat at" accent.

If you hadn't noticed Yorkshire is the largest county in the UK so people don't have the same accent.

WeLuvIbiza said:

Not everyone in Yorkshire sounds like a Dingle of Emmerdale who lives with half a dozen pigs, three cows and four pigs. South Yorkshire definately has a dialect problem, but generally the rest of Yorkshire is nowhere near as broad as there. I'm from Yorkshire and definately do not have an "Ilkla Moor Bhat at" accent.

If you hadn't noticed Yorkshire is the largest county in the UK so people don't have the same accent.

WeLuvIbiza said:

Not everyone in Yorkshire sounds like a Dingle of Emmerdale who lives with half a dozen pigs, three cows and four sheep. South Yorkshire definately has a dialect problem, but generally the rest of Yorkshire is nowhere near as broad as there. I'm from Yorkshire and definately do not have an "Ilkla Moor Bhat at" accent.

Back