Connect

Just seen that today looks interesting but as I have just decided to do ibiza closings and I won't have the money to do both ha...

Can't see what is going to be so different about this though than the other events as it will probably be the same djs that play them all

Just seen that today looks interesting but as I have just decided to do ibiza closings and I won't have the money to do both ha...

Can't see what is going to be so different about this though than the other events as it will probably be the same djs that play them all
I do agree however after experiencing Time Warp I think I am going to have to do this one. Might be the same DJs but there is a reason for that, they deliver 9 times out of 10!

I waiting for the finer details to be confirmed before booking anything such as venue but it’s strongly on the cards at the minute.

I do agree however after experiencing Time Warp I think I am going to have to do this one. Might be the same DJs but there is a reason for that, they deliver 9 times out of 10!

I waiting for the finer details to be confirmed before booking anything such as venue but it’s strongly on the cards at the minute.
Let me know how it goes! I will defo do timewarp next year for something Different

I'm very interested in, but it depends on the lineup... ADE is the week after, don't know if i'll be able to do both...

I'm very interested in, but it depends on the lineup... ADE is the week after, don't know if i'll be able to do both...

I was thinking of doing both this year if I can get the funds in order as its a long trip from the States so though of doing Connect then relaxing a few days before ADE wed-sun. My only concern is with festivals in their first year even if they are juggernauts like TW and Awakenings, just feel like there is always the chance they dont get things right the first time. I'm sure the lineup will be top notch and certainly look a lot like a TW lineup. Curious how many rooms and things like that also, I do have a hotel room booked already just in case so I'll be having to make a decision over the summer.

My only concern is with festivals in their first year even if they are juggernauts like TW and Awakenings, just feel like there is always the chance they dont get things right the first time.

That is a very valid concern. New venue, 2 experienced teams with no doubt different ways of doing things hooking-up for the first time. All I would say is, don't judge what happens in year 1 too harshly. Neither Time Warp nor Awakenings became successes overnight. And they have big expectations to meet.

I done ADE last year and have been to Amsterdam 7 times over the last 4 years so fancy doing something new! Will be giving Connect a shot this year as a late birthday trip so will let you know my thoughts.

I thought
Junction 2
was outstanding in its first year so there is hope!

This is the only one that matters ?
Line up is out soon,from what I hear it's as good as last year..

Back