Connect Ibiza 2015

Ikoda

Seems we have a new party afoot.

1913240_865220796885227_6987514218317308988_o.png

11092599_865218423552131_2127347353942527146_o.jpg

What are everyones thoughts?
Interesting names on there that's for sure! New brand each week? Likely to see each artist only once?

Could be interesting. Wonder what dates the Privilege parties open and close.

Edit: Nevermind, it's July 7th

Last edited:
In a good way? I think the trance boat cruises are a good idea.

Not really. Driftwood was originally also meant to be on the Monday. The scene isn't strong enough in Ibiza to support two separate trance boat parties on the same day.
I'm staying out of the politics of it all to be honest and I'll vote with my feet as to which I go to, if both Driftwood and Connect do carry on running on the same day.

I hope no one has sh*t on anyone over this but on a positive note more trance events on the island

Definitely good for the clubbers. More choice.

I'm there for the opening party at the Vista room. I just hope it'll pull a decent crowd.

I'm tempted to try a boat party as well, never been before. I can't swim properly so that's always at the back of my mind. I remember how choppy the water was when I was returning from Formentera last year, I was shitting my pants the entire way back haha.

I'm there for the opening party at the Vista room. I just hope it'll pull a decent crowd.

I'm tempted to try a boat party as well, never been before. I can't swim properly so that's always at the back of my mind. I remember how choppy the water was when I was returning from Formentera last year, I was shitting my pants the entire way back haha.

Never had an issue on the three Driftwoods I've done, well worth it in my opinion, and atmosphere can be better as everyone on the boat are there just for the music and know the music, and it's a much more intimate setting.

Driftwood is a top Party and there seems to have been a split between the 2 promoters this Year. Looks like Driftwood only doing the 5 Boat Parties. I did Paul Van Dyks Sunset cruise last Year and it was amazing!

Driftwood is a top Party and there seems to have been a split between the 2 promoters this Year. Looks like Driftwood only doing the 5 Boat Parties. I did Paul Van Dyks Sunset cruise last Year and it was amazing!

Yes there has been a split. Only five driftwoods? That's a shame.

Some decent lineups. More than happy with the one when i'm there on 8th Sept, Won't be doing the Boat Party though will just do the Club and catch Orkidea and Solarstone there.,

Was hoping for Gabriel & Dresden as it's part of their Classics tour, can't complain with the lineup, Will hopefully bag an early bird when i get home.

Some decent lineups. More than happy with the one when i'm there on 8th Sept, Won't be doing the Boat Party though will just do the Club and catch Orkidea and Solarstone there.,

Was hoping for Gabriel & Dresden as it's part of their Classics tour, can't complain with the lineup, Will hopefully bag an early bird when i get home.

Might actually do the boat and not do the club.

Would love to be there for the Way Out West Night! Read a few days ago that Nick Warren is doing weekly Soundgarden Parties in Ibiza this Year!

11134024_874404792633494_2659264413945436350_o.jpg

Pretty decent lineups IMO. A bit OTT though with 6 DJs most nights for what will likely be 7 hours of clubbing? Not really a fan of 1hr sets.

Pretty decent lineups IMO. A bit OTT though with 6 DJs most nights for what will likely be 7 hours of clubbing? Not really a fan of 1hr sets.
Agreed with the one hour thing. Think the scene is almost past hour long sets now, thank god.

Might actually do the boat and not do the club.

Club for us for a few reasons, main one being a Gabriel & Dresden classics set. The others was that we wouldn't have been doing the boat anyway even if the club lineup wasn't very good as we already have driftwood tickets and we are going to Formentera and renting a starboat during the holiday so we'd be spending more time at sea than on land. It also splits the days up of the holiday well too and monday can be a relaxing day after driftwood and captured on the sat and sunday i'd be a mess if i was going to the connect boat as well.

Back