Congratulations to Robder and Mark B on the Next Spotlight Wedding......

david-gahan.gif

part of the same shoot it would seem LOL

:lol:
Ah, the 80s. I really miss 'em :lol:

sigh .... those definitive years eh?

Morbs - did you ever get that CD I mentioned on here a good while back - Edge of the 80's - it is really rather good and got some great forgotten classics on it....

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh .... those definitive years eh?

Morbs - did you ever get that CD I mentioned on here a good while back - Edge of the 80's - it is really rather good and got some great forgotten classics on it....

I have that CD still use it, mainly for Joy Divisions Atmosphere. Still have the 7" vinyl copy.............

Just looked up the tracklist. That's got some quality tunes on it, and others that sound intriguing. I will have to get it.

In fact, perhaps it could be the soundtrack to Mark & Rob's reception? :D
save a lot of money on the DJ and/or live band :lol:

Just looked up the tracklist. That's got some quality tunes on it, and others that sound intriguing. I will have to get it.

awesome!!! :lol::lol::lol:

As its 2 of Spotlights finest ill Dj and not charge my usual fee. Im sure some of the other Djs here will do the same :lol:

As its 2 of Spotlights finest ill Dj and not charge my usual fee. Im sure some of the other Djs here will do the same :lol:

Me too.......the publicity pics in the exclusive Hello Magazine deal would suffice as a fee

Back