Congrats To Zenit St Petersburg

Jonny68

Much deserved victory in the UEFA Cup Final, it would've been a travesty if the horrible Rankers would've won having fluked their way to the final, job well done Zenit,HAIL HAIL :D:D:D:D:D

поздравления к Санкт-Петербургу Zenit

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Better achievement than Celtic have done in a long time. Rangers boys should be proud. Hopefully the fans will be on good behaviour tonight and good to see them clapping their team at the end. Much better team, fans, club, side of Glasgow, Ibiza Spotlight related fans than Celtic by a long way.

P.S. I know you don't like antagonistic posts by other forum members Jonny, good job you don't do anything like that isn't it ?

Why make such a pointless baiting post Johnny?

I've stayed out of the antagonistic posts for a long time now but you really do bring it on yourself.

Just look at your posts from the other point of view once in a while, or imagine someone posting this type of comment immediately after a Celtic loss, (or Man U depending on the direction of the wind....)

You're not exactly endearing yourself to others....

I recall a comment in one of your posts a while back a that was along the lines of

"..if I ever return to ibiza..."

So if you have little or not intention of visiting Ibiza, why continue to post on an Ibiza forum? Would it be a stretch to suggest that the only reason is to simply troll and antagonise?

Interested to hear your answer to this and hope it doesn't include a personal attack....

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest though, the better team won and deserve to be the European Cup Winners based on the teams they have beat...

Very funny however that of the reported 100, 000 Rangers fans that went down, the majority didnt see the game due to an Engineer not fixing the Large screen...

I do understand the hatred for Rangers due to being an Aberdeen Fan as we probably hate Rangers more than Celtic...Not through Religion, just pure football hatred!

Well done Rangers for what they achieved in this season competition. It was just one step too far.

They need to keep hold of Cuellar.

Why make such a pointless baiting post Johnny?

I've stayed out of the antagonistic posts for a long time now but you really do bring it on yourself.

Just look at your posts from the other point of view once in a while, or imagine someone posting this type of comment immediately after a Celtic loss, (or Man U depending on the direction of the wind....)

You're not exactly endearing yourself to others....

I recall a comment in one of your posts a while back a that was along the lines of

"..if I ever return to ibiza..."

So if you have little or not intention of visiting Ibiza, why continue to post on an Ibiza forum? Would it be a stretch to suggest that the only reason is to simply troll and antagonise?

Interested to hear your answer to this and hope it doesn't include a personal attack....

Couldn't have put it better myself!

I've got to be honest before I even came on the forum today I expected there to be a post for the ever reliable jonny.........get a life son have you not realised you posts do wind people (even neutrals) up the wrong way?!?!?!?!?

interesting game...

i thought Rangers were gonna nick it by bringing on Novo and open the game up a bit more... 2 secs later, their 4 centre halves got sliced open!

best team won on the day (and of the whole tourney)

Ah well at least Rangers didn't get absolutely slaughtered in the Final like Celtic did the other year....i'm sure the other 3 competitions that Rangers can still win this will be some consolation :)

Ah well at least Rangers didn't get absolutely slaughtered in the Final like Celtic did the other year....i'm sure the other 3 competitions that Rangers can still win this will be some consolation :)

erm slaughtered? :?: 3-2 aet ..... had more shots on goal that game than Rangers did there entire UEFA Cup Campaign :D

UNBELIEVABLE:eek:

We lost 3-2 in extra time having twice come from behind to equalise, Porto subsequently went onto win the Champions League the following season, crazy post:eek:

Agreed Unlucky Rangers...
Unlucky? They got their were thoroughly outplayed!

Rangers had 15 good minutes in the 2nd half and that's it. Otherwise, Zenit had all the possession and, while I realize that was part of the Ranger game plan, I thought Zenit always looked dangerous. They closed down Rangers players extremely well when they had the ball. Arshavin and Denisov were plenty dangerous. All around great effort.

I was of 2 minds about the result. Nice to see a Russian team bringing home a 2nd UEFA Cup in 4 years. However, I really wish it were any team except Zenit!! I have a few friends from St Pete who support them and they're normal people, but a huge portion of their support could kindly be described as neo-nazis :!:

Possibly the worst team performance I have ever seen in a European final - no ambition. Albeit they have played a zillion games this season.

best team won on the night
although i expected Zenit to be better than they were

Smith made some bizarre selections and really should have had a go

best team won on the night
although i expected Zenit to be better than they were

Smith made some bizarre selections and really should have had a go

losing european cup finals sucks.:( especially when you're there.

tough luck mate.

Back