Confirmed Closing Parties 2015

Stivi confirmed paradise is closing on the 30th in the Paradise thread.

I'm afraid this has just changed. paradise is indeed closing on 23rd September. I had put in 30th as Lost in Ibiza had confirmed us this as the last boat and when they started organising their boats and link up with paradise, they were both going to run until 30th sep.

last lost boat and last paradise for 2015 will be wednesday 23rd september.

FYI, even though sometimes here in the forums there is stuff put into 'confirmed line ups', the ultimate check is always the party calendar. in there, I only really put in stuff once it's confirmed from the promoters or venue themselves. that's why, for example, paradise isn't even listed yet - simply because they haven't announced it yet themselves. I'm normally also extra careful putting in stuff here in the forums, I normally only do it when I get it confirmed by promoters/clubs too, but in the case of lost, they have such a good relationship with paradise, I took this for granted...and I actually also think that originally paradise were going to run until 30th september.

Still no confirmation for Amnesia closing October 3rd? o_O
Thought I had seen it somewhere, not in the Party Calendar though...

Still no confirmation for Amnesia closing October 3rd? o_O
Thought I had seen it somewhere, not in the Party Calendar though...

you can be 99% certain it will be on that date mate. amnesia haven't put it in their calendar yet (and thus it's not officially confirmed yet), but for example mar-t, who is amnesia's musical director, has the date on his tour dates on FB and also there are lots of other indicators that it WILL be on that date.

as mentioned a few times before, things (dates / line ups) go only into our party calendar once the club or promoter offically confirms the dates and / or line ups.

Back