Confirmed Closing Parties 2015

RosstheBossa

Thought I'd put a list together again of all the confirmed closing parties for those (like myself) who like to head out to Ibiza at that time of year......

31st August

David Guetta @ Ushuaia

1st September

Harder Faster @ Eden

6th September

Do Not Sleep @ Privilege

8th September

Connect Ibiza @ Privilege
Hardwell's Carnival @ Ushuaia

10th September

Cream @ Amnesia (Part 1)
CUBBO @ Eden

12th September

Hard Times @ Privilege
Foam & Diamonds @ Amnesia

13th September

House of Madness / La Troya @ Amnesia

15th September

Colada Club @ Ibiza Rocks

16th September

Ibiza Rocks

17th September

ENTER @ Space
Cream @ Amnesia (Part 2)
Armin Van Buuren @ Ushuaia

18th September

W.A.R @ Ibiza Rocks
Judgement Fridays @ Eden

19th September

Matinee @ Amnesia
Faux Basement @ Eden

20th September

GLOW Neon Paint @ Es Paradis

22nd September

Together @ Amnesia
Flower Power @ Pacha
Carl Cox @ Space

23rd September

Paradise @ DC10

24th September

Solomun + Live @ Destino
Redlight @ Sankeys

25th September

Fiesta del Agua @ Es Paradis
Shelter @ Sankeys
Glitterbox @ Space
Music On @ Amnesia

26th September

Zoo Project @ Benimussa Park
Magna Carta @ Sankeys
Kehakuma / Elrow @ Space
Ants @ Ushuaia
Hed Kandi @ Es Paradis

28th September

Aoki's Playhouse @ Pacha
CUFF @ Sankeys
Cocoon @ Amnesia
Full On @ Space

29th September

Tribal Sessions @ Sankeys

30th September

We Love @ Sankeys
My House @ Pacha
HYTE @ Amnesia

1st October

FMIF @ Pacha

2nd October

Luciano & Friends @ Destino
Insane @ Pacha

3rd October

Pure Pacha @ Pacha

4th October

VIVa Warriors @ Sankeys
Space Closing Fiesta
Solomun +1 @ Pacha

5th October

Circo Loco @ DC10

6th October

Sankeys Closing

7th October

Destino Closing

Last edited:
Must have missed it before, but ENTER are Closing early this year! 2 weeks earlier! Probably a good thing in some ways. I think they had too many parties last year and lost a bit of focus on some of them!

Must have missed it before, but ENTER are Closing early this year! 2 weeks earlier! Probably a good thing in some ways. I think they had too many parties last year and lost a bit of focus on some of them!

not sure on this. I'm thinking they might prolong if things go well maybe? also, if I had to decide I'd probably have started later (one or two weeks later), but would have gone until end of sept - much more enter-affine crowd around those dates. but who knows, maybe richie's doing some other tour then and that's why he's stopping early?

not sure on this. I'm thinking they might prolong if things go well maybe? also, if I had to decide I'd probably have started later (one or two weeks later), but would have gone until end of sept - much more enter-affine crowd around those dates. but who knows, maybe richie's doing some other tour then and that's why he's stopping early?

Yeah good point about end September being more of an ENTER crowd! With Coxy starting the week after and ending the week after - Space do have one of the two (€€€€€) for each week through July / Aug & Sep (sorry can't stop thinking like an accountant)!

I was pretty crushed to hear Enter is closing early as I don't arrive until sept 19 but pleased to find out about Solomun and Luciano. Hoping for some more nice surprises for the end of the season.

What time does circo loco closing party normally finish up? Just looking at flights home on the tuesday and want to make sure i am able to stay till the bitter end

What time does circo loco closing party normally finish up? Just looking at flights home on the tuesday and want to make sure i am able to stay till the bitter end

depends, somewhere between 8 and 12am normally.

I'm not too sure on ENTER really closing on September 17th. Only source is the space party calendar right? And even there it doesn't say "Closing", it is just the last ENTER date in the calendar. I wouldn't count out the possibility of a mistake or the calendar just being imcomplete now that it is only March.
IF it's true than it's not the best move IMO and I can only imagine it's due to other obligations of richie.

I'm not too sure on ENTER really closing on September 17th. Only source is the space party calendar right? And even there it doesn't say "Closing", it is just the last ENTER date in the calendar. I wouldn't count out the possibility of a mistake or the calendar just being imcomplete now that it is only March.

Could be wrong with this, but fairly certain they extended it last year.

Swear I only found out the Closing party was 2nd Oct mid-way through the season

IF it's true than it's not the best move IMO and I can only imagine it's due to other obligations of richie.

space calendar does say closing 17th september...

...but that doesn't mean they could change the date. for now, 17th sep is confirmed as closing date and I'm sure enter will soon also officially start announcing stuff for their ibiza season.

Quick question re Departures closing. I checked the calendar and in 2013 it was wed Sept 11, and in 2014 it was wed sept 3.

This year we were thinking of going for the closing so I assume it will be either the 2nd of Sept or the 9th - any ideas which one?

Hey all! Thanks for posting this list! This summer will be my first time heading out to Ibiza and I'm trying to get my plans taken care of. I'm trying to catch some awesome closing parties, any advice for which part of September would be best? I've heard the last weekend of September, is that right? Also, any advice on which clubs to hit up would be greatly appreciated! As a first timer, there's just so much info out there, it can be a bit overwhelming! o_O:D

Hey all! Thanks for posting this list! This summer will be my first time heading out to Ibiza and I'm trying to get my plans taken care of. I'm trying to catch some awesome closing parties, any advice for which part of September would be best? I've heard the last weekend of September, is that right? Also, any advice on which clubs to hit up would be greatly appreciated! As a first timer, there's just so much info out there, it can be a bit overwhelming! o_O:D

first timer and heading directly to closings :D mm i guess you should try the non closing times first.. july august..

anyways..

there are events closing such as enter closing cocoon closing etc.. and there are clubs closings..

it all depends on ur music taste which i guess space amnesia closings would have similar music played at their closings

first timer and heading directly to closings :D mm i guess you should try the non closing times first.. july august..

anyways..

there are events closing such as enter closing cocoon closing etc.. and there are clubs closings..

it all depends on ur music taste which i guess space amnesia closings would have similar music played at their closings

Thanks for the tips! I'll check those out! I like all kinds of music, really. Mostly looking for good vibes, I suppose. And I've heard way too much good stuff about the closing parties to miss out lol

Reactions: M.E
Thanks for the tips! I'll check those out! I like all kinds of music, really. Mostly looking for good vibes, I suppose. And I've heard way too much good stuff about the closing parties to miss out lol

I like the last week of sept. Weather is a bit hit and miss but always a great crowd. Everyone will have an opinion on whats best and whatever you decide you will have a great time. If its good vibes you want maybe look at the weekend of 26th sept. Kehakuma/elrow closing at space on saturday, solomun +1 at pacha sunday (not closing but a good ngt) then circo loco at dc10 on monday. Again circo loco is not a closing but i think it is a great party and will be less packed than the actual closing. Then if you have the stamina you can roll straight onto cocoon closing at amnesia. Another great ngt.

List updated. Quite a few from when I last did!

Still to be confirmed....

SuperMartXe
Paradise (30th Sept??)
Amnesia (3rd Oct??)
Ushuaia (3rd Oct??)
Hyte

Back