Confirmation of Sanchez@Pacha 2003.....

Robo

Just to confirm that Roger sanchez will be playing at Pacha throughout the season. His weekly residency starts 23rd June and his closing party is on the 22nd September.

It is unclear whether or not he is having any guest djs....

he hasn't in the past.
plus it appears to be that erick morillo will be playing every week thru the summer too. not sanchez stylee eight hour stretches though.

Gotta agree 8 hours of bliss, time vanishes in an instant during his sets. It's tirture, you think "I'll have a sit down and a drink for a while, then wham, he ramps it up, or slings some tune that draws you back to the floor!!"

I know some dislike it, but I think it's a reall cool touch setting up the dj booth with all his paraphenalia. He was lucky not to get wifeys knickers land on his turntables near the end of his set last year!!!

ill never forget this moment...he drops the original sweet dreams by scratching it in so smoothly....f***ing place went nuts.....ahh tbe memories

Over the last couple of years, Pacha has definitely built up the best lineup. You know they're good when they get Sanchez to move his night to them and then bump a night with a headliner like Oakenfold...

What's the 30th anniversary going to include?

wfusteve said:
You know they're good when they get Sanchez to move his night to them and then bump a night with a headliner like Oakenfold...

I believe Sanchez had his residency on Monday night last summer as well.

You know they're good when they get Sanchez to move his night to them and then bump a night with a headliner like Oakenfold...

Let me reword that- it didn't come out right:

"and then get rid of a night with a headliner like Oakey."

Back