}} Coming soon from Hed Kandi {{

S

*Saffy*

~~~~ WORLD SERIES ONE ~~~~

The very best Kandi tracks from 2003 ........ deliciously mixed across three cd's ...

Released Late November ...

(Hmm, here's one you can leave on at your christmas party and just know it will keep people moving!)

I think they're releasing too many cds now, and they gotta have a lot of the same tracks on.

cash in i say, i'll definitly be buying it, has anyone heard stonebridge - put em high, what a tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

monkehUK said:
cash in i say, i'll definitly be buying it, has anyone heard stonebridge - put em high, what a tuneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Lol, i think a 'few' people on this board rather like that tune ;) :D

I guess they are making a bit more money out of it all, but surely this will be ideal for those of you who like MIXED CD's ...
There ya go, you dont have to be a completist and buy the whole lot; all you have to do is wait till the end of the year from now on and get the whole chabang on a mix CD ! (Ideal for parties! <-- Hey, another GREAT Christmas Present idea from Saffy^Sunshine Promotions)

Ive got the "live" cd from the first Hed Kandi at Bed - as put out on Galaxy .. :D

On the net it says that the world series cd's are for the Australian market, Mark Doyle did a tour early October to promote it.

It's the first of a series.

Maybe they won't be released here?

Hmm .. well I have a very nice flyer from BED re. Hed Kandi and it's on the back of there ... so presumably it is for the European Market too ..

Will find out and get back to you ...

Back