Comedowns

A

annannanna

My advice it to never go to ibiza! The comedown when you come home is too much to deal with!! Life there is soo amazing that everything back here just seems crap! I saw a bottle of san miguel before and started crying!! Definitely gonna have to plan a trip back in september or I'll go mad!! :cry:

annannanna said:
My advice it to never go to ibiza! The comedown when you come home is too much to deal with!! Life there is soo amazing that everything back here just seems crap! I saw a bottle of san miguel before and started crying!! Definitely gonna have to plan a trip back in september or I'll go mad!! :cry:

Know where you're coming from girl! I was so depressed when I got back, I'm taking a yr off to go travelling!! :!: :p :p :p

he-he....i suppose zat it waz yr first time! ...i had the same too...
but, look... u can't be in fun forever..u need to work/study for good life...
domestic citizens of ibiza don't hv high-level-life ( except for drug barons ;-) .......even youth who work in bars or sellin" tickets don't have enough... ibiza - for fun time-to-time...don't loose yr mind

wait for next time .... relax dear! :))

I feel like that every time I return home so my advice is to go twice :!: once in the beginning of the season and then again in the end :D

Alicia said:
I feel like that every time I return home so my advice is to go twice :!: once in the beginning of the season and then again in the end :D

Couldn't have put it better myself :p :D ;)

Go early when everything is kicking off and then go at the end and then when you get home everything's finished for the season so you can't get that depressed because it's all over for another 8 months :p

Bliznetz said:
he-he....i suppose zat it waz yr first time! ...i had the same too...
but, look... u can't be in fun forever..u need to work/study for good life...
domestic citizens of ibiza don't hv high-level-life ( except for drug barons ;-) .......even youth who work in bars or sellin" tickets don't have enough... ibiza - for fun time-to-time...don't loose yr mind

wait for next time .... relax dear! :))

Exactly, reality is not what you experience in Ibiza, you have the time of your life but its like the first couple of times you take a pill, its brilliant and it can be hard to accept that life is not like that all the time, you have to work to pay the bills and to be able to have these experiences in the first place. It can be incredably hard to come back to reality and the mundane life we lead during the week after the incredable highs, but hey, thats life!!! :!: :D ;)

finally..listen up romantic tune:

DJ Pippi "Nothing Matters at all" (ibiza mix)

everythng will b brilliant! :lol:

I feel the same

When i heard radio 1's live show from mambo i was so gutted :cry:

nothing compares to ibiza

Back