comedians

Divine David - aka David Hoyle.

End of conversation.

A personal hero of mine - never been beaten and never will be.

Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights that was on TV last night was absolutely dire!!! bar a couple of one liners - all he seems to fixate on now is rape and paedophiles - his book was very similar.... I love dark humour but I kind of just though "is that it?" after last nights programme

I love stand up - I do like the randomness of Ross Noble, but when you have seen a few of his live gigs - they all become one massive ball of randomness :lol::lol::lol::lol:

John Bishop is another favourite... off to see him in Feb

I like Frankie boyle doing stand up but also thought that Tramadol nights was rubbish! the Sketch bits where just really unfunny.

A friend went to see F.Boyle recently and although he is pretty open minded said that the content of his act at times was too close to the bone and very un-funny. He was very dissappointed

A friend went to see F.Boyle recently and although he is pretty open minded said that the content of his act at times was too close to the bone and very un-funny. He was very dissappointed

how so?

anyone who finds Boyle offensive would probably be better off in the safe arms of McIntyre

in fairness, I think the knight rider sketch was a bit lame - I mainly watch him for the way he abuses the audience when he's on stage

[I have this lomgstanding fascination with people who are a/obnoxious and b/funny because they are obnoxious]

how so?

anyone who finds Boyle offensive would probably be better off in the safe arms of McIntyre

i think him banging on about rape and paedophilia isnt that controversial - just a bit dull, it seems to be his "thing" now - he's not half as funny as he used to be when no topic was taboo or any person was safe from his evil vitriolic outbursts :)

i think him banging on about rape and paedophilia isnt that controversial - just a bit dull, it seems to be his "thing" now - he's not half as funny as he used to be when no topic was taboo or any person was safe from his evil vitriolic outbursts :)

Ditto

was at Katherine Ryan last night - v.funny indeed

and got tickets for Doug Stanhope in June - the top guy about just now

Back