Come you Spurs.....

was the chelsea end full?

Full but silent. Must be the worst set of fans in the country. (This is not exagerated football talk btw). Limp and uniterested like their team.

Went to the Utd - Chelsea cup final last year and the chelsea end was totally silent. Was quite pathetic.

Is a real weird mix of fans to be fair - battersea hard nuts, mixed with chelsea families on a day out, mixed with glory supporters, mixed with russians because of the abramovic connection.

Along wembley way any time Chelsea fans started up a chant they were just shut down by Spurs fans singing "where were you when you were $hit" - not that I advocate such language of course!

Reflection of the game -

We were awesome - not superb which I thought we would have to be to win it but we looked solid at the back - how good does a King and Woodgate pairing look - please stay fit Ledders! Jenas is a new player and Berba and Keane always looked lively.

Grant handed it to us with his team selection (Joe Cole on the bench till extra time), substitutions (Essien instead of Lampard off) and formation (anelka on the left)

John Terry yet again confirmed what a pathetic individual he is with the way he snatched his Losers medal. Totally ungracious. I genuinely cant stand the guy.

John Terry yet again confirmed what a pathetic individual he is with the way he snatched his Losers medal. Totally ungracious. I genuinely cant stand the guy.

I hope Capello has seen it. he was at the game, and if ledders and woody stay fit, i think one or both will get a run in the England Side.

Also I thought Carvalho was lucky to stay on had the ref seen him clock Jenas around the chops...

Went to the Utd - Chelsea cup final last year and the chelsea end was totally silent. Was quite pathetic.
hmm... you must have gone to a different match than I did because the FA Cup final I attended was good and noisy in the Chelsea end :rolleyes:

Along wembley way any time Chelsea fans started up a chant they were just shut down by Spurs fans singing "where were you when you were $hit" - not that I advocate such language of course!
Help me out here. Would that have been when Spurs were absolutely dire? :lol: ;)

Help me out here. Would that have been when Spurs were absolutely dire? :lol: ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gutted. We weren't even on the park for half of it. Grant's still a muppet of the highest order. Team didn't know what they were doing half the time. Bring back the Special one or even an average one would do at the minute. :spank::spank::spank:

Well done Spurs, fully deserved.

As a neutral, I wondered why Cole didnt start. In my opinion he's the most creative player Chelsea have. Dont think Grant is the man for Chelsea, however thats not to say if Mourinho was in charge Chelsea would've automatically won.

hmm... you must have gone to a different match than I did because the FA Cup final I attended was good and noisy in the Chelsea end :rolleyes:

Well thats the point....spurs fans have been through through years of hope waiting for moments of glory like this!

the "where were you when you were $hit" chant is directed at those that have recently jumped on the bandwagon at Chelsea.....and there were plenty of those walking up Wembley way on Sunday

And trust me....trying to be impartial but the atmosphere on Sunday from the Spurs fansmade last seasons FA cup final look like a sunday league game with 10 men.....the Utd fans drowned out Chelsea last year and was the same with the Spurs fans but to an even greater extent on Sunday.

And trust me....trying to be impartial but the atmosphere on Sunday from the Spurs fansmade last seasons FA cup final look like a sunday league game with 10 men.....the Utd fans drowned out Chelsea last year and was the same with the Spurs fans but to an even greater extent on Sunday.
I suppose it depends where you were sitting, because I don't remember hearing the Man U fans so well where I was sitting at the FA Cup final.

Can't comment on the Carling as I wasn't there... but the team wasn't giving people much to chear about!

I suppose it depends where you were sitting, because I don't remember hearing the Man U fans so well where I was sitting at the FA Cup final.

Can't comment on the Carling as I wasn't there... but the team wasn't giving people much to chear about!

there were pockets of about 20 here and there, mainly in the lower tier behind the goal.

you sang "we hate tottenham" 100x and the ones who did have a voice were swearing at Grant :lol:

no real reason as such. we just hate you, always have, always will :lol::lol::lol::lol:

True though that you are usually very generous to us normally...

Back