Come you Spurs.....

coley

Get in there my son.....2-1.....Great move by Ramos with the tactic change and a right ballsy show by the boys from the Lane....

Ave it:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Im off to make me head feel like poo tommora....:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:8)

A well deserved win for the team who played better on the day.

To be fair, should have been Spurs up by 2 at half-time and Chelsea pulling one back in the 2nd half. But "that's football"

Congrats guys (Chewie, Coley, Dan, Phil, Russ, Nighty, etc.). You earned it!

Well done Spurs!! Chelsea were not happy walkiing up the steps!! nice to see Spurs win something though after their bad start!!

I think each and every real football fan up and down the nation should be rejoicing in Tottenhams superb win.:D:D:D

Chelsea tried to do to us what they did to Man Utd last year in the FA Cup final - having seen they were up against a more entertaining, more advanced team, they tried to dull the game out and bore the opposition into submission. :evil: :spank: :rolleyes:

LUCKILY Spurs were always (aside from when we were 1-0 down! :lol:) on the upper hand and we were simply just too much for the Moneybags Mercernaries from West London!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D:D:D:D:D

Well deserved winfor spurs, why do chelsea always play like it's a training game
fatty.png

spurs were the better team by a distance.

terry is clearly not fit, drogba - such a twat, can't believe grant could get it so horribly wrong by playing anelka in that formation (sacrificing cole for him).

spurs were the better team by a distance.

terry is clearly not fit, drogba - such a twat

he was back to his rolling around on the floor best. esp in the 2nd half, ball was in our half, he went down like a sack of ****, expected a free kick, ref played on, and he went down again before going off for some "treatment".

that magic spray is amazing stuff.

they shoulda used it on Eduardo.

yeeha.
Chelsea i think are now in deep dodo. Anelka is joining the long list of very good players who become ordinary on joining the bloos.
Uefa cup is next i guess.
Yidoos
A proper lesson in proper football from the men in white.

Was a great win for Spurs been a bit since they had any hardware. The new coach Ramos is brill see them moving up the table and on to europe in the near future. Cheers Spurs fans

was the chelsea end full?

yep!

all you could hear was "Grant you dont know what yr doing!"

87000 was the final attendence.

there were plenty of people outside the station wanting tickets.

at the end of the game, there were quite a few spurs supporters left in the chelsea sections.

Last edited by a moderator:
IChelsea tried to do to us what they did to Man Utd last year in the FA Cup final - having seen they were up against a more entertaining, more advanced team, they tried to dull the game out and bore the opposition into submission. :evil: :spank: :rolleyes:

LUCKILY Spurs were always (aside from when we were 1-0 down! :lol:) on the upper hand and we were simply just too much for the Moneybags Mercernaries from West London!
"Mercenaries" is a little rich considering your best player on the pitch just transferred in last month :lol:

But you're right in that the tactics were all wrong. I was yelling (through our pub's big screen :lol:) for Grant to send out Ballack and Cole long before he did... and when he did, he sent on Cole for Mikel instead of subbing Anelka as I had clearly instructed him to do :lol:

And for a team that pull back into defence after scoring, our defending was comical the whole match through. If not for Cech, it would have been a blow-out... but even Cech managed to basically score an own goal off Woodgate's head :spank:

Anyway, as noted, a deserved win for Spurs. As for Avram, he's going to have to do a lot better!

Back