Come Together

T

tylerthesaint

Anyone knows the artist for the song Come Together... heard this banger everywhere and I know it is on the Space Annual 2003 cd but I never caught the name...

Yeah M factor, great tune i've been bigging it up for bout Three months now, its released in about two weeks.......

Cant believe its now gone really big yet, maybe to do with the restrictive release schedule on Credence.

Great tune.

I've had it a while on MP3.

* Very Space terrace *

Great tune to watch the planes flying over :rolleyes:

DrewUK said:
Great tune.

I've had it a while on MP3.

* Very Space terrace *

Great tune to watch the planes flying over :rolleyes:

.....hence its appearance on the Space 2003 Terrace CD :), but yeah good tune, if not a little old now

i was strutting my funky stuff to this at the weekend

was played on radio one ages ago, good to see its finally being played in clubs.

Only time i've heard it in a club is when mark and nick (credence/mync bods) played it at their own night a few months ago.......

N8 said:
Only time i've heard it in a club is when mark and nick (credence/mync bods) played it at their own night a few months ago.......

Its the first time ive heard it played. Was in Hidden in B'ham.

I heard it in Bed club first.

It was the 'one more tune' at the end of the night.

A great way to finish :D

DrewUK said:
I heard it in Bed club first.

It was the 'one more tune' at the end of the night.

A great way to finish :D

Brilliant!!! i love that tune that goes " I'll bring you up, and take you down.........*missing words* and show you heaven" hehe dont know most of the words but i love it, its only just started being played.

God im crap with tunes :oops:

Back