Come dine with me.

Colonel Kurtz

In this age of x factor-strictly come dancing-i'm a celebrity nonsense television.
This has to be one of the best things on tv at the moment.
Brilliant.

i tape it every week.... i love it!:oops:
the comments by the presenter are gold.....
& the amount of booze everyone drinks is a classic....!
wish we had our own version here in oz...
i would try to be on it!

:oops:

My friend Darren won it a couple of seasons ago!

He was the guy with the VW camper van who did a Mexican night and flirted outrageously with the 3 women!

:D

love it, last nights was a belter, loved it when that mad woman left one of her guests outside for 10 mins because she was early :lol:

lol at the clown woman who burst into tears cos she'd had "The best week of my life":lol:
And the geezer who dressed like a 70's cop , what a pleb! Great viewing!

love it, last nights was a belter, loved it when that mad woman left one of her guests outside for 10 mins because she was early :lol:

Ace TV :D

The split second where she thought she was joking and continued up to the door then she went out ot talk to her before closing it on her face...and double locking it for good measure! :lol:

Imagine turning up for dinner at someone's house for a 6.30pm dinner ,getting there 10 mins early and being told to wait outside for 10 mins!!!
How rude.
And she didn't like coming third did she?

I've been watching this for the past 6 months.

and some of the things people do for a grand... (bought in take away, reheating professional chef mate's food, and passing it off as their own!)

Back