collections

djjaycool

I'm looking for some new chill house music collections. I'm looking for something like bar groove if you ever heard them? Any recommendations?

naked music done some good mixes over the years might be hard to find now.. All the mushroom jazz mixes are really good,not much house on them but they are great.

if it's cds you're after check out the hotel costes series - always guaranteed quality

3 of my fave comps (a lot of house on there, but not exclusively)

1273250773_cover8.jpg

41o1EoeyejL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
images

I always loved that bent mix olly.will have to dig it out now.what a great photo on the cover too.:D

Bent did a really fine album using one of SMD as a vocalist. I remember thinking it was like (but better than) stuff that Royskopp and Hot Chip put out at a similar time. Got very little attention from anyone, though.

Intercept, it's called.

recommend me some of the best of this series if you would.....?

do you think they are generally better than the 'Late Night Tales' series?
groove armada,faithless and the really good everything but the girl are 3 of my favourites of the back to mine series.nick warren done the first one about 12 years ago.

the faithless one is really good (nothing like faithless themselves) - that's the cd which put me on to mazzy star and the aaron neville track 'hercules' which is ace

am thinking though it might be a bit too horizontal for what DJJAYCOOL was specifically after - we've moved from house to just general compilations here (sorry, my fault)

recommend me some of the best of this series if you would.....?

do you think they are generally better than the 'Late Night Tales' series?

Back To Mine... I have New Order and Death In Vegas, both pretty good. The DIV one is very downbeat and country.

I get some LNT free (to review) - the one I've enjoyed most so far bizarrely is the Arctic Monkeys one, though it's pretty hip-hoppy (which I normally don't like).

Trentemoller's Harbour Trip mix is amazing, though more acoustic and scuzzy indie than electronic. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harbour-Boa...ICTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302776056&sr=8-1
I think he's doing a LNT in May. Can't wait.

the faithless one is really good (nothing like faithless themselves) - that's the cd which put me on to mazzy star and the aaron neville track 'hercules' which is ace

am thinking though it might be a bit too horizontal for what DJJAYCOOL was specifically after - we've moved from house to just general compilations here (sorry, my fault)
yeah was thinking that myself..sunset house a 2cd mixed by phil mison should get us back on track:)

Back