Cocoon.........Terrace open from 6pm (august 3rd)

Set times are.......

TERRACE

6 - 8 : CASSY
8 - 12 : SVEN VATH
12 - 3 : JOSH WINK
3 - END : RITCHIE HAWTON

MAIN ROOM

12 - 2 : FRANK LORBER
2 - END : SVEN VATH

Dont be surprised if Richie Hawton shows up durin Svens set on the terrace.

2i2975y.jpg

Any word on how it went yesterday? What where the numbers like on the terrace from 6-12? Where they giving pass outs?

Cocoon August 3rd

Any Reviews pleeeaaasseee...wednesday afternoon and still no review of mondays 12h cocoon madness + afterhour @ sands...i interpret that as a VERY GOOD sign...:twisted:...are u guys still rockin`???

not very busy, a few hundred people if that.....cassy playing to nobody, sven to nobody and his dog.

given time i think it could work, but most of the people who are interested in going, a) are working somewhere, b) are a tourist who doesn't follow things that closely and doesn't realise the afternoon session is going on.

I was there on Monday, we got there at 1845, it was empty until 22.30, Cassy played until then with no one on the dance floor, then Vath came on about 22.30 once there was a couple of hundred dancing at the front, also the half price drinks thing didn't seem to have been explained to the staff as we got charged different prices for the same drinks everytime we went to the bar??!! :eek:

Im gonna go on the 10th. Does anyone know if this will still be happening as I would make the effort to get in by 1 if that was the case.

Also does anyone know where the buses leave from san antonio and where the pre club party/ies are?

Many thanks!:)

Back