Cocoon, Studio338 London

Springal

just announced for first quarter of this year I think.

Details soon, but who is betting tickets on sale with line up TBA, and Sven not being on it?

Shame they’re not back at Koko

just announced for first quarter of this year I think.

Details soon, but who is betting tickets on sale with line up TBA, and Sven not being on it?

Shame they’re not back at Koko
Wouldn't surprise me if this was like that Watergate night with Eats Everything! Although he's not awful, and probably the best of the worst imo, I would not be paying to see him at Cocoon!

I’m confused too, what’s wrong with EE? Not seen him for a while but not sure why the comments

As a DJ, nowhere near awful. Especially compared to the amount of other pure shite that is out there at the minute

question to both of you, are we referring to him as a DJ or as a person?

He is not awful as a person, and not as a DJ.

In answer to the original question I went to one and it was just the tour DJ's - Dana Ruth etc. Can't stand the club, but we stayed in the garden and had a good time.

He is not awful as a person, and not as a DJ.

In answer to the original question I went to one and it was just the tour DJ's - Dana Ruth etc. Can't stand the club, but we stayed in the garden and had a good time.

haven‘t met him yet but everyone says he‘s a funny and nice guy. musically not my cuppa but probably wouldn‘t call it awful neither

I saw EE tab elrow closing 2017 when he did an ANL set in the main room and although he wouldn’t usually be my first choice or cup of tea I actually really enjoyed he’s selections through the night!

...and he does come across as a very nice, down to earth bloke

I was referring to him as a DJ in my original post. As most have said he's not my usual cup of tea and wouldn't pay to see him specifically but I've always enjoyed his sets. Especially when you compare to a lot of the other DJs in his bracket who are utter trash

EDIT: I more meant my post in the context he would attract an Elrow (Typical 338 crowd) type to 338 and that would not be good for Cocoon

Eats is terrible and has been playing that bouncy tech shit which no goes nowhere his whole career. No depth in his sets at all.

And his fanbase is the essex crew.

Sven
Gaiser
Dana ruh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-192027_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-192027_Instagram.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 10
Back