Cocoon or Swedish House Mafia?

good suggestion elliotness except....I get to Ibiza very late on the Friday and go to Formentera on the Wednesday which im starting to realise means im missing a hell of a lot of nights i would like to try...such as Subliminal! End of the season as well so armada is finished at amnesia and Cocoon is possibly the only big night there we are going to around for...but i dont like techno! What is Matinee like?

Ha, something tells me we'll be at the same parties hausekitten. I know I-Spy, but no one has really answered dancefloor question.

Well I will be in We Love, Cocoon, As One (maybe), Underground Tues, Martina-Five, Be

... To the person saying Cocoon is commercial, if you say so but commercial techno(?) is still better than electro house 8)

I'm thinking matinee or underground saturday, day off sunday, SHM or Cocoon monday, not sure Tuesday, then off for Formentera and back on the Sunday for We Love closing party.

We Love Sun for Lawler on Terrace, most likely Cocoon Mon (staying in IT so already doing Pacha twice), IR for MGMT Tues then Space for Toolroom, Space Wed for Morillo, Space Thurs for LAid Back Luke (then need to find somewhere else to go once Guetta goes on, suggestions?!?), Eden Fri for Wonderland:)

Cocoon for sure, although the popularity these days puts me off. All the goons that where boshing it out to the latest electro / dirty house are now sven and richies love children :lol:

FMIF and SHM repulse me a bit, I wouldn't go :!:

Ha, something tells me we'll be at the same parties hausekitten. I know I-Spy, but no one has really answered dancefloor question.

I was at Cocoon on 6 July. Busy but room to move. Main room for Sven Vath's set was emptier than Villalobos and Luciano who rocked a very busy terrace that was still going strong at 7am

Saw Guetta in Brighton and it was embarrassingly bad!
Elliotness...you're definitely a bit more hardcore than me...can't handly every night like that which works out well as it lets me explore the island a bit. im getting old :( ha ha

Ha, sorry for twisting yourwords. That little hyper Columbian is a God though, surprised you feel that way. Guetta is definitely cheesy, but need to see LBL, suggestions other than Cream for after Pacha?

Saw that at Privledge, not too familiar with DJs, what's crowd like? Hoping to stay in IT that night, any good underground parties outside of pre-bars or clubs? Thanks.

Ha, sorry for twisting yourwords. That little hyper Columbian is a God though, surprised you feel that way. Guetta is definitely cheesy, but need to see LBL, suggestions other than Cream for after Pacha?

He was good a long time ago before he started playing all that ugly electro house, when he was in Global last year hardly anyone was in his tent they were all watching the red arrows!

I would definitely go see Guetta if someone would give me a decent earplugs, would make me drink way too much beer so I would pass out and would give me a loads of money. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

He was good a long time ago before he started playing all that ugly electro house, when he was in Global last year hardly anyone was in his tent they were all watching the red arrows!

I was at global last year and saw him... it was pleasently packed... maybe you left for the red arrows at the wrong moment? (saying that... i think the red arrows were on about 5pm??)

I was at global last year and saw him... it was pleasently packed... maybe you left for the red arrows at the wrong moment? (saying that... i think the red arrows were on about 5pm??)

Maybe down the front it was but I was at the back and left because everyone else was outside watching the red arrows lol I thought oh well I've seen Morillo before but I haven't seen the red arrows ...I've got to say watching the people on wonkey watching the red arrows is fun :lol:

Back