Cocoon Ibiza Prices

Uncle_Sevo

I fly out on Sat night and will be going to Cocoon on Monday. Just been quoted 63euros by someone whos on the island makin out hes doing me a favour savin me 2 euros on my ticket. Noticed they are 50euros on here. I dont want to get them on the net though I want to get them out there. Am I likely to get them for 50euros out there? and wheres the best place to go?

You can get them for 46 Euros from Tantra in PDB opposite Bora Bora including free transport on the Amnesia bus which runs from the same place. But bear in mind the bus is very popular and its a ridiculous crush to get on so many have to wait for the next one. Last time an Italian gentleman behind me was repeatedly kicking me in the back of the legs while he and his mate attempted to wrestle their way ahead of us all. I'd assume similar prices exist at the bars in San An, although no Amensia bus..

There is always a free Amnesia bus running from San Antonio. Nearly every ticket outlet promotes their tickets this way!

There is always a free Amnesia bus running from San Antonio. Nearly every ticket outlet promotes their tickets this way!

Ahhh is it the same for Privilege? Gutted I would have hit Monza tonight if I'd known, where does it run from?

Well I was maybe generalising a bit in the last post, but I've got free buses to both Amnesia and Privelege from the road behind Bar M and Itaca in the past.

If you decide to buy once on the Island, you should check out Beach Palace in Playa d'en Bossa. They go for about 65 there, which includes three hours of all you can drink pre-party and free bus ride to the Amnesia.

Back