Cocoon Closing

bigmc

Evening everybody, how's everyone doing?

Is anyone off to Cocoon Closing tonight? The island looks pretty dead where I've been, will it be as busy as it has in past years?

M

Evening everybody, how's everyone doing?

Is anyone off to Cocoon Closing tonight? The island looks pretty dead where I've been, will it be as busy as it has in past years?

M
Not on the island but dont worry, should be busy (very very busy) enjoy!

Hi everyone.
I was at the cocoon closing on monday night, we left our apartment in PDB about 1am thinking it wouldn´t be that busy early on, but how wrong we were we got out of the taxi at amnesia and the heavens opened properly for a good 30 mins and we got totally soaked and cold.After about an hours queung we finally managed to get inside.
Now i only went to ibiza for the first time last year at the age of 37 and was totally blown away by the space opening party so my expectations reagrding amnesia and cocoon were pretty high after listening to all the hype and opinion from everybody on spotlight.
All i can say is that it far exceeded my expectations it was truly truly mind blowing, by the time we got in and got a drink or two villalobos was throwing down some serious dark and dirty house and it was fantastic, i danced for what seemed like days and can´t really tell you what time we left. But i can tell you that it was the best clubbing experience of my life And i WILL be back to do it again next year.
And i´m still not back to feeling normal yet(thursday lunchtime now)
Thank you amnesia, Thank you cocoon.

Hi everyone.
I was at the cocoon closing on monday night, we left our apartment in PDB about 1am thinking it wouldn´t be that busy early on, but how wrong we were we got out of the taxi at amnesia and the heavens opened properly for a good 30 mins and we got totally soaked and cold.After about an hours queung we finally managed to get inside.
Now i only went to ibiza for the first time last year at the age of 37 and was totally blown away by the space opening party so my expectations reagrding amnesia and cocoon were pretty high after listening to all the hype and opinion from everybody on spotlight.
All i can say is that it far exceeded my expectations it was truly truly mind blowing, by the time we got in and got a drink or two villalobos was throwing down some serious dark and dirty house and it was fantastic, i danced for what seemed like days and can´t really tell you what time we left. But i can tell you that it was the best clubbing experience of my life And i WILL be back to do it again next year.
And i´m still not back to feeling normal yet(thursday lunchtime now)
Thank you amnesia, Thank you cocoon.

Good stuff 8)

although it was faaaaar too busy during the night, it was the best cocoon closing i've ever attended. the morning hours were magic. we stayed until the end (which was at 11:45am) and it was really a great closing night. more details in my review when i get back.

now charging batteries for monza and amnesia closing...especially the weekend with amnesia closing and ushuaia closing afterwards will be huge again.

c u on the dancefloors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocoon closing party was one of the best parties ive been .

7722_157023171008_500446008_2738220_1069531_n.jpg

7722_157021766008_500446008_2738190_7074433_n.jpg

10AM and the club still rocking :twisted::twisted::twisted:

does anyone have some good fullsize photos they can host online of the crowd/dancers in the terrace while it was still dark? my camera was broken so got no pictures and they make amazing backgrounds.. would really appreciate it.

It was amazing, just as spectacular as I was expecting. Only downside was my friend cutting his foot on a broken glass and having to go to hospital with his girlfriend, leaving me to try to find my other friends, one who was refusing to move from VIP as she had met the man of her dreams and another who disappeared totally...I lasted another few hours before realising that I only just had enough money for a taxi so thought I had better do the sensible thing and go back...and see if my friends were ok...that was about 7am but I could have easily gone on for longer, there was so much to see, so much to hear and so much dancing to be done.

Roll on the Fabric's birthday :)

Was a great party I must admit but the frustrating thing was when we turned up at 12.30 the queue for Internet tickets was 40 minutes long where as tickets were walking straight in. If I'd have known it was going to be that long I wouldn't of bothered booking online and paid the extra 5 euro's and bought a ticket on the island.

It was ridiculous, we got absoultely drenched in the thunder and rain and when we got nearer the front, there was one person processing Internet tickets! For a club that size they could of planned so much better and processed people so much quicker with more staff, especially considering they know how busy Cocoon closing gets every year.

Was a great party I must admit but the frustrating thing was when we turned up at 12.30 the queue for Internet tickets was 40 minutes long where as tickets were walking straight in. If I'd have known it was going to be that long I wouldn't of bothered booking online and paid the extra 5 euro's and bought a ticket on the island.

It was ridiculous, we got absoultely drenched in the thunder and rain and when we got nearer the front, there was one person processing Internet tickets! For a club that size they could of planned so much better and processed people so much quicker with more staff, especially considering they know how busy Cocoon closing gets every year.

The amount of people that get internet tickets for the sake of saving €5 amazes me.

I'd rather get a ticket on the island and be straight in, any day of the week.

I'm not even sure if you enjoyed the closing party or not....

Back