Cocoon closing

utagaura

I see that the Amnesia closing party goes on until noon.

Will the individual closing parties go on a bit longer as well, like Cocoon, for eg?

Thanks! 8)

well every Monday Cocoon is closing at 7am exactly...it's more than certain that for the closing they will extend the closing time!;)

maybe they will close for an hour and then open up again til the afternoon, then the after party begins!

it almost certainly won't be like that.
i personally don't think they're gonna play until much after 7am...maybe one hour extra? last year's cocoon closing went on until 8:30am, but then again, last year the police weren't that strict yet!

It's still only a party thats closing and not the actual club itself. It'll not go on till noon that's for sure.

i was there last year and i think it was about 8am, i don't remember alot after 6am but remember some light coming into the main room and sven playing gui boratto's beautiful life 8)

can't wait for this years :eek: 8)

how did you know there was an after @ blu
and was it free for everybody or only with an invition
How much was the entry thanks

how did you know there was an after @ blu
and was it free for everybody or only with an invition
How much was the entry thanks

it was an after after after it happened on the wednesday... :lol:
It was invitation only- i saw the vids on a mobile.

it almost certainly won't be like that.
i personally don't think they're gonna play until much after 7am...maybe one hour extra? last year's cocoon closing went on until 8:30am, but then again, last year the police weren't that strict yet!

isn't that what they did 2 years ago tho?

Back