Cocoon Closing

if you can get them for 45 euro, then it sounds like a good deal.

don't worry about queue sizes, just get there a bit earlier and you'll be straight in.

from what i know cocoon have cut down on guestlist.most of the people can only get a paylist unless they are a very close friend.
from my experience when i was there,amnesia's guest list queue was huge and stuck for more than an hour,cocoon's guest list was empty and the same was at pre bought tickets queue.
we definitely would have left the queue if there weren't our friends there.

well I guess I'd better buy them and get there early!!

know anybody any surprise or especial thing will happen or special schedules??
i will be there.....
will they begin at 11 tlll 6.30?? (only???)
does anybody knows if there will be the after in mr hawting villa??
aaiixxx......how many questions...??ejjeje....
may be i'm nervous to be already there...

i think you'll find that is an error - it is going to be more expensive than that. as soon as they release the official price, you'll be able to buy it here.

cheers

i think you'll find that is an error - it is going to be more expensive than that. as soon as they release the official price, you'll be able to buy it here.

cheers
maybe it's a limited number of tickets!;)
@ cocoon.net tickets cost 50 euro!

from what i know cocoon have cut down on guestlist.most of the people can only get a paylist unless they are a very close friend.
from my experience when i was there,amnesia's guest list queue was huge and stuck for more than an hour,cocoon's guest list was empty and the same was at pre bought tickets queue.
we definitely would have left the queue if there weren't our friends there.

sorry that what i was talking about.

cocoon have a paying list for workers (they are willing to pay it!) which filters thru the cocoon list queue.

people have learnt there lesson with cocoon and turn up in droves from 1am. the club is very full from 1.30am

Back