Cocoon Closing Party Tickets

bigmc

Will Spotlight be selling Cocoon Closing party tickets this year? If not, is there anywhere online that sells them because I don't fancy the queue for tickets bought on the island.

Also i've seen you can get balcony vip type tickets for cream for an extra 23euros can you get anything like the same for cocoon.
Many thanks.

sorry for delayed response guys........and no we're not selling tickets for this.

cocoon often limit internet sales (no idea why?!) for special events, like they did for the underworld event.

Hi Guys,

I've been searching high and low on the net for closing tickets and cant find them anywhere. They don't appear to be on the Amnesia website and even the cocoon website doesn't have them (that I can see). Has anyone got any suggestions?

Hi Guys,

I've been searching high and low on the net for closing tickets and cant find them anywhere. They don't appear to be on the Amnesia website and even the cocoon website doesn't have them (that I can see). Has anyone got any suggestions?

You're just gonna have to buy them over there. They are usually more expensive though.

does anyone know of the actual amnesia closing party is on 2nd oct??? it's on the spotlight calendar but once again there's no sign of tickets?!?!?? hawtin was also on the line up but he now seems to have disappeared??!??! according to his website he is playing in ibiza on 3rd oct so any ideas where this would be?? :):)

does anyone know of the actual amnesia closing party is on 2nd oct??? it's on the spotlight calendar but once again there's no sign of tickets?!?!?? hawtin was also on the line up but he now seems to have disappeared??!??! according to his website he is playing in ibiza on 3rd oct so any ideas where this would be?? :):)

It's on 3rd - sunday morning. Don't think they sell pre sale tickets. Pretty sure someone said you pay on the door, something like 20 Euros

Cocoon have always said on their facebook that they only sell tickets on the Island and not through websites. They advised that tickets go on sale the Thursday before the Monday event.

Back