cocoon@amnesia - from germany with love!

ich werd mich mal wegen cocoon closing afterhour "nur mal so umhören" ;)

nachtrag zu personen, die eher weniger willkommen sind: man muss sich nur mal den football tops thread anschaun. wenn ich mir die kommentare von solchen leuten durchlese, weiss ich nicht ob ich lachen weinen oder einfach nur kotzen soll. hab aus lauter verzweiflung schon ein stück von meiner tastatur abgebissen, aber noch hab ich genug selbstbeherrschung dort kein kommentar rein zu schreiben...

roll on the monday the 12th of august
Cocoon with Sven and green velvet live who i can report is supposed to be even better than ever as he played "T in the park" which is a festival in scotland and my mates say he was awesome .....

so here i come you sea of techno junkie loonies... to indulge in the finest music available......

@ quicksand
ach lass doch die arme tastatur, die kann doch nix dafür... :rolleyes:
ich lese mir solche threads erst gar nicht durch...
bin halt nicht masochistisch veranlagt :lol:
aber es ist gut zu wissen, dass vielleicht doch nicht alle so sind und ein kleiner teil hoffnungsloser idealisten immer noch den wahren spirit der insel sucht :)

Doddy said:
roll on the monday the 12th of august
Cocoon with Sven and green velvet live who i can report is supposed to be even better than ever as he played "T in the park" which is a festival in scotland and my mates say he was awesome .....

so here i come you sea of techno junkie loonies... to indulge in the finest music available......
be carefull, if you already saw mister kurtis jones in a live gig this year, you'll have the same in cocoon. we had this in i love techno right here in ghent, be. and a few weeks after, he produced him in fuse and it was the perfect copy of his previous one. btw can't wait to close the cocoon in september!

Are there a lot of German people that go to Ibiza? I studied the language in school and absolutely love the country... Will I meet lotsa people from there? (I'm from the U.S by the way)...

-Mark

GUTEN TAG ! (sp?)

WHO WANTS TO DO A PRE-COCOON CLOSING PARTY MEETUP ? Monday 16 Sep/02 S. Vath, R. Hawtin, J. Acquaviva.......we can meet up somewhere !

by the way....2 of the 3 dj's up there are Canadians....guess who ! ! Yay ! ! Canada Reprezents ! ! Techno.....only for the headstrong ! !

I am half German and half Québequer (guess that's why I love techno), but 100% Canadian ! 8)

Aufedersein (sp?) Christian ;)

But, with Release Yourself @ Pacha (Sanchez) and Four:Four @ El-Divino (Seaman, Warren).. I would go to either one of these.. then again, you are a techno fan afterall!

I will likely check out four : four on the Monday prior (Sander Kleienenberg will be there I believe).....as for Sanchez, saw him last year at El Divino....ok house, the main highlight was the live 20 minute saxophone and drum addition to his set.....otherwise, just blah house with a snobby crowd I found.

Personally, I want the up for it music / crowd that is alledged to be at Cocoon and try it out !

8) Christian

Back