Cocoon 15/7

D

dannytab

Did anybody to Cocoon@amnesia on 15/7? It absolutely ROCKED!!!
Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin with Felix da Housecat In the back room. BRILLIENT!!! (thats all I can describe it as).
I don't know why this night doesn't receive more recognition 'coz it is definetley one of the best, if not THE best nights on the island.

thanks for the lowdown, I plan on checking this night out ! (either Sep. 9 or 16)

I will be there from 7 Sep to 18 Sep.

Cheers ! 8)

i was there, unbeleivable. feelin really depressed now i am home, though i may be planning to go back for the closing partys. the first two hours in there i danced my ass of at the back corner, on top of this speaker, there was three of us and we didn't move for those two hours, it was well good dancin above every one else is such a sight.ritchie hawton, oh my word, wat the f***, how class was he, defo the best night ive ever had. hahaha to my mates who went to manumission instead. :D :D :D :D :D

dannytab said:
I don't know why this night doesn't receive more recognition 'coz it is definetley one of the best, if not THE best nights on the island.
in facts i'm only going in ibiza to close cocoon, i did it last year, and now i'm a maaaaaaaaaaaaaad cocoon clubber ;o) can't wait!!! 7 weeks to go! and 3 times sven in the week :eek:)

OOOOUUUGHRRRRR ....U LUCKY MOFO'S HOW JEALOUS I AM..... :evil: ................... :p :p :p :p :p
CANT ATTEND THEM DIS YEAR :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x ....NEVERMIND, JUST ONE YEAR TO WAIT....WHAT THE HACK ;)

I totally agree with you guys. Cocoon was the best party ever.... The sound was perfect, the crowd very friendly and Richie Hawtin is just the best DJ ever.

I hope being in Ibiza again next year and will go to cocoon again for sure.

I am really glad to have catch the only night where Richie Hawtin is playing. Amesia for ever and ever again.

Dimix

dimitfromla said:
I totally agree with you guys. Cocoon was the best party ever.... The sound was perfect, the crowd very friendly and Richie Hawtin is just the best DJ ever.

I hope being in Ibiza again next year and will go to cocoon again for sure.

I am really glad to have catch the only night where Richie Hawtin is playing. Amesia for ever and ever again.

Dimix
fyi, richie hawtin hit the decks more than one time ;o)

Back