COCCOON???????????

H

hippolyted

Does it have a funky room, as I'm going with lots of mates and they aren't all gonna like it too hard :twisted:

T

Tidyboy

yes, amnesia has two rooms, the main room and the terrace, the terrace is usually funky where as the main room is where they will have the harder stuff! :D

A

andyr2407

Monday 15.07 - Sven Väth, Richie Hawtin, Felix da Housecat - saw all of these guys on deifferent nights in Belfast, all three in one night will be mental!!

:twisted: 8) :twisted:

P

POINDEXTER

IMHO they are the best ........

Back in 2000, i guess the first Coccoon summer @Amnesia, saw Sven, Richie, Pascal FEOS,DJ Hell in the main room and Steve BUG in the funky terrase...... and i was just :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that's still being the best line up in my partylife .... and i m still :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Definately the best party on the Island for MO-Fokin TEKKKKKKNNNOO
BOoOoyakas.......

Peace and enjoy them man...

M

mimikitty

TEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCHHNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait to see Sven and Richard Bartz live on the 22nd :!: ;)

Clara

I'm planning on going to the cocoon closing party-can't wait!

Gutted to be missing Dj hell, though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

P

POINDEXTER

kitten's head said:
I'm planning on going to the cocoon closing party-can't wait!

Gutted to be missing Dj hell, though. :cry: :cry: :cry:

OOOHHH...WHAT A SWEET TECHNOKITTIES.... ;) ;) ;) I D REALLY LOVE TO SHARE THE CRAZY COCOON ATMOSPHEAR WITH U :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p