Cocaine Boycott

so....

how did this work out then?

I resurrected this thread because I was thinking about how it is everywhere and I'm not sure that is such a good thing

it may make you feel good but is it bad for club atmospheres.....?

so many of the bad attitudes we encounter all seem to point to one root cause

am well aware of the hypocrisy in anything I say on this but I increasingly think it should be saved for people's living rooms

to be honest I've never been of a fan of using it in clubs. similar to you I would use it more at a pre party to get the night started. for me their use inside clubs tends to make people aggressive and doesn't create a nice atmosphere.

realistically pills and mdma are the perfect club drug - they just create a friendly/loving atmosphere and obviously heighten the senses

to be honest I've never been of a fan of using it in clubs. similar to you I would use it more at a pre party to get the night started. for me their use inside clubs tends to make people aggressive and doesn't create a nice atmosphere.

realistically pills and mdma are the perfect club drug - they just create a friendly/loving atmosphere and obviously heighten the senses

agree with all that

I'm interested in what people on the ibiza scene reckon - is too much coke killing the vibe or is it business as usual? I've seen a few grumbles on here about moody x, arrogant y and aggressive z and I'm kind of joining the dots - or is it simply older folks moaning about the kids?

I went to a very good new-ish night in BCN at the weekend - top music/venue but some of the crowd were a bit shit.

Again I dunno..

agree with all that

I'm interested in what people on the ibiza scene reckon - is too much coke killing the vibe or is it business as usual? I've seen a few grumbles on here about moody x, arrogant y and aggressive z and I'm kind of joining the dots - or is it simply older folks moaning about the kids?

I went to a very good new-ish night in BCN at the weekend - top music/venue but some of the crowd were a bit shit.

Again I dunno..

from my experience on the dancefloors of ibiza, I would say that the drug killing the vibe more than anything else is ketamine.

used in small doses its a fantastic combo with some mdma, but overdo it slightly and you've got a gormless, lifeless zombie. particularly over here in the UK its a real big thing and you can get a lot of events with a really lifeless crowd. zero movement on the dancefloor, just a large group of people staring into space.

people simply don't know their limits.

Back