Coastline Cafe

Treble99

does anyone know if those rooms / apartments above Coastline cafe are owned are rented, they look absolutely fantastic!!!!

they must cost a fortune, we just wondered whether any big name dj's stay there but I would imagine they'll all have their own villas if they are regulars out there.

Someone once told me Robbie Williams owns one but that could just be a wild rumour!!!!!! :p

yeah i also heard that robbie williams stayed or owned one....perosnally i thought he would he stayedin ibiza town....

apparently that smug twat williams was staying there,when i was working at coastline last summer,i should imagine they cost a bomb.

apparently that smug twat williams was staying there,when i was working at coastline last summer,i should imagine they cost a bomb.

Really so he was there?? Did u get to meet him?? didnt know Ibiza would be his thing, well then again nice ladies and drugs available Robbies is bound to be there lol

So anyone else spotted any other celebs on the white isle????

Most of them are bought and people use them as holiday flats, tho some people have bought them on buy to rent basis.

The first year they were there Fergie had one, not sure if he still has or sold them.

The year they were first for sale they were £250,000..............I so wanted to sell our flat in London and buy one but then my b/friend reminded me of those little things like our jobs lol!! Oh he does pi$$ on my fire sometimes :D

Back