ClubTheWorld in Ibiza :: 30th August - 13th September

C

clubtheworld.com

Hi guys, hope you are all well !

Just a quick note to say we're all heading off to Ibiza for the first 2 weeks of September this year (2003). Some are going for 1 week but most for 2. There are about 40 of us so far but I expect this to rise to at least 60. You can book with us (if you are quick) or we'll just see you there!

Everyone is SOOOO up for it this year - its all about the crowd for me - its this which creates the right atmosphere. We're all hopefully staying in the same apartments so i'll let you know the details nearer the time and hopefully we can all meet up and say hi.

Speak to you guys again soon, and keep up the good work on this site - its f*cking TOP.

James
CTW Founder
www.clubtheworld.com

Don´t take it personal, but I prefer this site more than clubtheworld, I think it´s easier to find people to talk and they are willing to talk here more than on clubtheworld. :)

Hey, thanks for your honest reply Anna.

I am constantly re-evaluating how we go about getting new members involved and make them feel really welcome. Quite often the majority of people talking are the ones we've met out whilst clubbing and i can see that new people are scared off or perhaps dont feel welcome enough - especially as the group is getting fairly large now. Not sure what i can honestly do about this but i'm not going to give up just yet.

Mark (Comfortlynumb) told me about this site and introduced me to some poeple from there. So I decided to pop in and say hi, but no reaction. You are right people talk in a small/large groups. I think that they are scared to get a newbie in there, and not newbies scared of them.

I'm extremely surprised to hear that you got no reaction when you joined. This is one of the things we pride ourselves with - everyone gets a very good response and welcome to the site. There are a good 15 of us who regularly respond to every single welcome newbie post, usually the same day as them joining.

I get about 5 emails a week fom new members who say they are a bit nervous about meeting us with us, so myself and a couple of others take it upon ourselves to go and meet them in a smaller group first and make them feel welcome. I certainly dont think we are scared of welcoming newbies - i personally go out of my way to meet new people - thats the whole concept of the site.

If you can point me to your original post i'd be glad to chase it up and find out how the hell you got missed. Some people just post 'hello' in which case we dont have much to go on but we try to fire back questions such as which clubs you are into etc.. We also try to go through the member list and private message those newly registered who have not posted yet.

yo james!!!

stick with it anna...everyone is really freindly once theyve seen a few posts!! my first big meetup was fookin ace!! everyone is really cool....i was nervous as f*** too....but there was no need to be whatsoever!!

i consider all these peeps real freinds now....!!! (although i dont see em as often as id like!!!)

clubtheworld.com is one of the best things ive found on the net!!!

respect to james!!!!!!!

Gotta say in defence of James, when I joined CTW everyone did seem friendly, and they have a special section for people to say "hello", where many members return the "hello".

Without having met any of the members due to my geographical location, I can honestly say;

"They are ALL barking mad", well maybe not all!!

May be able to meet up with you CTW guys in Ibiza in Sept, I'm there with wifey who only does 20 hour stints at a time!!

Good to see you still spreading the word James!!

cheers for the support guys - we're still new & learning !

Ibiza nearly here and CANT WAIT ! All the bestest people are going to be there ! Just hope its not as quiet as it was a few weeks ago when I went :(

See you all there :D

i will be out there from the 25th Aug to 4th Sept as part of the ClubtheWorld group - we are all a friendly bunch & want to make as many friends as possible.
Most of us are staying at the Central City apartments near to Mambo & Savannah. I can PM my mobile no to anyone that wants to meet up with us all.

I will be there for my first time aug 30 to sept 5. Im coming by myself and would luv to get up with u guys.

feel free to email any meeting info to amsfreak@bellsouth.net.

I am staying in the hotel marfil in San An.

can wait!!!

I'm always up for a meetup too....

Will be there from Aug 30th till Sept 9th....

Hope to see you all out!!!! 8)

Hello there! Newbie here....

We're at Paraiso from the 7th of Spet, which I believe is very near to Central City??

Defo want to meet some people. If anyone wants to email me details, they can do so at elrusto@hotmail.com

See y'all there! :D 8)

SarahPvc said:
i will be out there from the 25th Aug to 4th Sept as part of the ClubtheWorld group - we are all a friendly bunch & want to make as many friends as possible.
Most of us are staying at the Central City apartments near to Mambo & Savannah. I can PM my mobile no to anyone that wants to meet up with us all.

A friendly bunch sounds like fun...we're going to Subliminal 9/3, Cream 9/4 and Pure Pacha on 9/5 interested in meeting up on any of those nights?

http://hometown.aol.com/forsasha/myhomepage/photo.html

Back