Clubs in Frankfurt

JAMES MC

Hey Guys,

Going Frankfurt 30th Oct - 3rd Nov. Visiting Cocoon on the Friday night. Anyone got any suggestions for the rest of our trip?

cheers
:D

From what I can gather from other websites the door policy is pretty stringent and can be tricky to get in. What we are doing is booking a table at the resaurant which gets you free entrance to the club and you bypass all the door staff and checks! :D

From what I can gather from other websites the door policy is pretty stringent and can be tricky to get in. What we are doing is booking a table at the resaurant which gets you free entrance to the club and you bypass all the door staff and checks! :D

Sounds a bit sneaky! Might try that 1 myself!

From what I gather it seems like a different kettle of fish to Amnesia. I wouldn't want to go all that way and get knocked back! Still theres always Monza!

Ah yeah!! Had overlooked Monza!! Will have to check it out on the Saturday. Going to get all the cultural stuff out of the way on the first day to make way for all the misbehaving and carnage!! :lol:

cocoon club is amazing! very futuristic with "chillout" pods! friendly door staff- there's a dress code; try the "Silk" restaurant- fusion food.:)

cocoon club is amazing! very futuristic with "chillout" pods! friendly door staff- there's a dress code; try the "Silk" restaurant- fusion food.:)

Is it possible to let them know you are coming before hand i.e. guestlist

or even just buy tickets online before you go?

Is it possible to let them know you are coming before hand ?...
yes.
i would do what JAMES MC already proposed:
book a table in the restaurant - it´s part of the experience, worth the money
and as soon as you have the confirmation it´s 100% sure you get in,
no standing in line, no entry fee, no hassle !
they even offer complete packages (hotel+restaurant/club) ...

some parties like sven´s birthday or the birthdayparties of the club are always sold out
and i saw a lot of drama from people from all over the world, coming only to frankfurt
to see cocoonclub - and beeing turned away because it was sold out !
btw - there are already a lot of frankfurt/cocoon/etc-threads @ spotlight,
if you try the "search"-function ...

ps:
www.cocoonclub.net
http://cocoon.net/
www.cocoonity.net

yes.
i would do what JAMES MC already proposed:
book a table in the restaurant - it´s part of the experience, worth the money
and as soon as you have the confirmation it´s 100% sure you get in,
no standing in line, no entry fee, no hassle !
they even offer complete packages (hotel+restaurant/club) ...

some parties like sven´s birthday or the birthdayparties of the club are always sold out
and i saw a lot of drama from people from all over the world, coming only to frankfurt
to see cocoonclub - and beeing turned away because it was sold out !
btw - there are already a lot of frankfurt/cocoon/etc-threads @ spotlight,
if you try the "search"-function ...

ps:
www.cocoonclub.net
http://cocoon.net/
www.cocoonity.net

Thank you, iv'e done a bit of research already I really wanna go there... so hopefully this year! :)

we went and didnt get in. i had tried before hand to book a table at the restuarant but it was fully booked out for one of the resident djs birthday parties. we decided to go anyway and try, queued for 2 hours and then got knocked back! gutted!

ended up going to u60311 which was quality! (i believe they are running a one off night in space this year)

we went and didnt get in. i had tried before hand to book a table at the restuarant but it was fully booked out for one of the resident djs birthday parties. we decided to go anyway and try, queued for 2 hours and then got knocked back! gutted!

ended up going to u60311 which was quality! (i believe they are running a one off night in space this year)

That's what I'm afraid of! But there are always other places to go to I suppose!

The clubbing in Germany looks awesome. I really wanna go to Berlin as well...

If you are in Frankfurt you should visit the Cocoon Club, as it is one of the best clubs in Germany or ?even Europe?.
As already recommended, I would book a table at one of the restaurants Silk or Micro.

These clubs are pretty nice too but not as big as the Cocoon Club:

Monza – Frankfurt www.monza-club.de
Robert Johnson – Offenbach www.robert-johnson.de

... But there are always other places to go to I suppose! ...
sure. but if you come from another town within germany or even from another country
to see cocoonclub you don´t want to be forced to spend the night in u60311.

this would be like going to (ex)garbi-disco instead of space ...
(ok, lame comparison, but you get the point) :)

Back