Clubs for Gentlemen?

I seem to remember an apartment type place not far from Pacha. We eneded up there for a friends stag, they lined the girls up in a row and you had your pick. I personally stayed at the bar and drank while some of the lads had their end away. Don't ask me the name.

Just ask a taxi driver, if its still open they'll take you there.

I seem to remember an apartment type place not far from Pacha. We eneded up there for a friends stag, they lined the girls up in a row and you had your pick. I personally stayed at the bar and drank while some of the lads had their end away. Don't ask me the name.

n34918106080_2891.jpg
650.jpg

They would rather discuss more substantial issues like Relationships, Life, Children, Fashion, shoes and handbags.

You missed out Big Brother, random celebs and Eastenders.

I was trying to impress a bird by showing her pics of LCD Soundsystem on my phone. She'd never heard of them. :lol:

Good shout sir my trusted wingman and myself ended up in this very place last year, just round the corner from pacha, asked a taxi driver for " gentleman's establishments" and that is where we ended up.
Don't think it had a name but it was a ground floor large apartment.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you don't have come out with some bollox sometimes!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back