Clubs for Gentlemen?

Marmite

Hello to everyone.

Having read the rules of posting, I will try to word my first post carefully, but hope with Spain being more relaxed on such issues, what we are looking for will be availalble...

We are off to Es Cana in a few weeks time and the men in the party would like to visit establishments aimed at entertaining males. :lol:

Pure Platinum has been mentioned but we are not sure if this fits the bill.

If anyone has any recommends of places near Es Cana please let me know. If you would rather perhaps you could PM me.

Marmite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean place like London's reform club? Im not sure if they have an Ibiza branch but here's their London number if you want to check 020 7930 9374 .

Are Brothels legal in Ibiza? and is Pure Platinum one?......

My mate wants to know if there any others so he can take in the sights whilst there!! :oops:

Tell your mate ;) to take a stroll into the west end after dark and he'll find plenty to keep him amused.

You might want to tag along too..............just for curiosity's sake of course.

Tell your mate ;) to take a stroll into the west end after dark and he'll find plenty to keep him amused.

You might want to tag along too..............just for curiosity's sake of course.

Just for curiosity of course..... and maybe a little of my own research!!.....

West end? is this Ibiza town?

We are staying in Es Cana is there anywhere nearer?

Last year we had interesting times in the Costa Del Sol and was hoping Ibiza would be as good. :rolleyes:

Just for curiosity of course..... and maybe a little of my own research!!.....

West end? is this Ibiza town?

We are staying in Es Cana is there anywhere nearer?

Last year we had interesting times in the Costa Del Sol and was hoping Ibiza would be as good. :rolleyes:
The West End is the nightlife center of San Antonio. Lots of bars of all sorts.

It's not especially close to Es Cana. In fact, almost exactly on the other side of the island. But the island is small enough that most places are within a maximum 30 minute drive. You'll want to head over to San An for some nightlife anyway.

my view is that random blokes going on forums like this and asking where they can get laid on holiday or where they can perve at exploited east european strippers is not only hyper-tragic but also pretty offputting to female posters, and I go on enough bloke-heavy geek forums as it is without this place going that way too... I'm not especially PC but some of these threads are pure cringe...

my view is that random blokes going on forums like this and asking where they can get laid on holiday or where they can perve at exploited east european strippers is not only hyper-tragic but also pretty offputting to female posters, and I go on enough bloke-heavy geek forums as it is without this place going that way too... I'm not especially PC but some of these threads are pure cringe...

Spot on.

Es Cana is a lovely, peaceful, family orientated resort. I didnt see any of the tawdry sex tourist establishments you are looking for, but then i wasnt looking! I can however, tell you that the taxi back from Space cost about 20€. if thats any help.

Hello to everyone.

Having read the rules of posting, I will try to word my first post carefully, but hope with Spain being more relaxed on such issues, what we are looking for will be availalble...

We are off to Es Cana in a few weeks time and the men in the party would like to visit establishments aimed at entertaining males. :lol:

Pure Platinum has been mentioned but we are not sure if this fits the bill.

If anyone has any recommends of places near Es Cana please let me know. If you would rather perhaps you could PM me.

Marmite.

Doesnt the forum guideline say no discussions about sex? Last time i looked this forum was for Clubbing chat.

try reading a few world cup, dj this and genre that posts and then wonder why very few girls are on the forum. crikey, even i'm bored to tears and i'm a bloke!

try reading a few world cup, dj this and genre that posts and then wonder why very few girls are on the forum. crikey, even i'm bored to tears and i'm a bloke!
That's not fair... when Babs, Jessy, Emma, et. al. were more active (read: not on Facebook all the time) we had more threads about hair care products and fake tanning solutions than football. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there one or two little places between Santa Eulalia and Ibiza town that cater to gentlemen? I think the front of one of them is painted red?

Back