Clubbing???

Q

Quinny

Not everyone goes to the big nights every night right? where are the beeter places to go on nights away from the big headlining nights (i.e manumission on a monday, space on a sunday, etc)?
I imagine doing the big club nights every night would cost alot of cash? 9 geordies are heading out to Ibiza in August, cant wait? we're all ibiza virgins, waiting to burst our cherry's!!!

in the nights you don't go clubbing, you can just hit some bars.

either ibiza town, playa den bossa, san an, or the west end.

depending on how much you wanna spend.

Cheers mate. So i guess the nights you dont end up at a big club is like doing a night out on most lads holidays away from ibiza? or am i down the wrong track? is it expensive to go clubbing when the big nights aren't on? for example privilige on 'normal' night? not worth it or better finding some quality late night bars with belting tunes?

Quinny said:
Cheers mate. So i guess the nights you dont end up at a big club is like doing a night out on most lads holidays away from ibiza? or am i down the wrong track? is it expensive to go clubbing when the big nights aren't on? for example privilige on 'normal' night? not worth it or better finding some quality late night bars with belting tunes?

for you i would say its probably better to find some bars. however these aren't cheap either.

bars in ibiza town and san an (bar m, mambos etc) charge about 5 euros for a bottle of beer.

but.

the bars down the west end. charge very little little for their drinks.

Cheers mate. It's only November now and im excited already! not going out until 31st of July!
Can you recomend the best club nights to go to? The ones that are essential to any ibiza holiday?

and if your lucky, your trip might coinside with the radio 1 weekend, now that would be a good first time out!

I imagine that being in ibiza when radio 1 are there would be pretty hectic like, more so than normal (if ibiza has a normal state that is...which i very much doubt). But if it all contributes the time of me life then i guess thats ok!!! big clubs, banging tunes, gurners, and radio 1! that'll do nicely to burst me cherry!

Back