Clubbing this NYE?

Becki

Hi guys,

Anyone know what's happening this NYE - apart from Space not opening? Last year we went to Amnesia and DC10 and both were fab, so much so I am bringing all my mates this year and want to make it even better! :lol:

Hi Becki,

My wife and I are also thinking of going to Amnesia this NYE. What time do most people turn up?

if i could i'd blatantly go to dc10 NYE as it's the best club in the world. unfortunately i'll probably be doing press ups in a field somewhere and 5km runs with 30kg of weight in my back pack :confused:

LP - I would aim to get there around 2am as people tend to do the midnight moment elsewhere, plus I don't think it opened until 1am last year. By the way, DC10 was on the following day - we went home for a couple of hours power nap and then headed over there for a few hours - all I can say is thank god Burger King in Ibiza Town was open that evening...

Another thing - we don't tend to go to Amnesia in the summer months as it's a bit young and dare I say it - commercial - for our crowd (early 30s and seasoned clubbers) but on NYE it was a real melting pot of nationalities and ages, the music was astounding and it was about 15 euros in - the perfect way to kick of the new year!

Becki said:
Another thing - we don't tend to go to Amnesia in the summer months as it's a bit young and dare I say it - commercial - for our crowd (early 30s and seasoned clubbers) but on NYE it was a real melting pot of nationalities and ages, the music was astounding and it was about 15 euros in - the perfect way to kick of the new year!

that depends what night you visit amnesia in the summer months

Becki - thx v much for the info. My wife and I are also in our thirties and, as you say, Amnesia sounds just like the right place to kick off the new year. We are definitely going now. Hope to bump into you and your friends there! :D

fusion said:
unless u get the night off and then be dragged by me to go clubbing :D :p

i wanna go to eilat, some of my uk friends are gonna be there and my dad will also be there will his family. you can come with! my dad said he'd pay for me to fly down for a few days but we can drive down if your parents will lend us the car. if i only get one night off though it's blatantly about finding some massive trance rave (though i'm bound to be disappointed after spending the last 18 years of NYE in london :confused: )

New Yers Eve@Ibiza

Hi girls & guys!
!Hola chicos & chichas?
Does anyone know what's going on Ibiza @ New years Eve?
Love, Peace & Happiness,
Leila from Vienna/Austria

Hmmm, catch the ferry on new years day from Barcelona to catch DC10 in the afternoon :p

Now that would be some road trip :lol:

Back