Clubbing In Liverpool?

is there ever anything on in liverpool on a monday or a tuesday night worth going to?

there are 12 of us going over on the 8th March, my mates 21st and i was wondering if there is anything worth doing except just bars and stuff!

Thanx for the info nish!

Is Chibuku good for the 21st Feb then?

Sounds like Circus is the place to be, need to make the trip to Scouse land again very soon :D

Looking forward to Renaissance at The Bomb in Nottingham with Yousef on the 7th Feb where i'll be starting off my b'day celebrations :D

truebluelad said:
is there ever anything on in liverpool on a monday or a tuesday night worth going to?

there are 12 of us going over on the 8th March, my mates 21st and i was wondering if there is anything worth doing except just bars and stuff!

I think its mainly student stuff. If ur gonna come over on mon/tues Id suggest a visit to babycream. Pretty quiet on mondays and TRY the food! -Fantastic!

subs said:
Thanx for the info nish!

Is Chibuku good for the 21st Feb then?

Sounds like Circus is the place to be, need to make the trip to Scouse land again very soon :D

Looking forward to Renaissance at The Bomb in Nottingham with Yousef on the 7th Feb where i'll be starting off my b'day celebrations :D

COLDCUT DJ SET FEAT. JON MORE
ETTIENE DE CRECY (Motorbass/Super Discount)
DJ FOOD
IVAN SMAGGHE(Kill the DJ/Blackstrobe)
FREAK hosts the bar...with SONNY WHARTON and MARK BARNES
Residents>
TANE
EMMA (DIRTY SANCHEZ!)

Thats the line up for the 21st. Freak (from Chester) are hosting the bar. Ive not been to a Freak yet but LOTS of people I talk to rave about it.
I might goto this Chibuku myself- not sure yet tho- might cya there! :p

couldnt say nothing before

BUT ITS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

Fatboy Slim is playin on the 28th Feb! :p Groove Armada is playin the theatre at the same time and Fatboy is in the loft so its gonna be RAMMED!!!

Back