Clubbing in cancun

Really enjoyed my holiday in cancun and will be returning next year. Loved coco bongo show but not a fan of mandala club basically a human sardine can unbearable. I how ever thought mandala beach club looks good as its open air but never got the chance to get around so its on the list next year. The all inc did annoy me at times as I just wanted to get in a normal bar and have a drink before I decide to move on and found this hard to do in cancun. Is puerto del carmen any good if anyones been?

Glad you enjoyed mate. I just got back - had a friend's destination wedding down there. We didn't leave the resort this time. That Mandala Beach Club place does look pretty cool. I also found Mandala to be shit.

I've had a few friends go to Playa Del Carmen (if that's what you were referencing?) and I think there's bit more of an off the resort culture there (bars, clubs with music other than just US Top 40/EDM/Hip Hop) but I could be wrong.

Glad you enjoyed mate. I just got back - had a friend's destination wedding down there. We didn't leave the resort this time. That Mandala Beach Club place does look pretty cool. I also found Mandala to be shit.

I've had a few friends go to Playa Del Carmen (if that's what you were referencing?) and I think there's bit more of an off the resort culture there (bars, clubs with music other than just US Top 40/EDM/Hip Hop) but I could be wrong.
Yeah it looks pretty rural. I get extremely bored staying in the hotel resorts especially for 2 weeks so need to venture out. Yeah mandala was terrible even had the waiter asking for a tip when he gave me my first drink from the free bar.

I stayed in the riu cancun excellent location and good mix of old and young people. I would love a adults only hotel with maybe a day time DJ but most of them seem pretty set back in the jungle hahaha

Ive stayed in Riviera Maya and did one of the bar crawls to Playa Del Carmen ending at coco bongos, had a great night but was just a nice change from the hotel scene.
Wish i could afford to go to BPM festival as i really want to return to mexico but for different reasons than drinking in the hotel grounds as its AI so its stupid not to

Yeah Bpm looks sick. I think cancun and some decent music would be a perfect mix maybe it will develop over the years.

I couldn't fault my AI but the hotel entertainment was aimed at mainly families. Although the hotel had a mini night club it only played RnB but with no DJ. I was extremely bored after a few days and had to venture out haha

Back