Clubbing in Brasil?

el_loco

Many of the finest DJ's rockin Ibiza in summer are going to Brasil for the 'winter' months. Many of the promoters I met on the streets too. So I thought - why not join them? But Brasil is big - where do I go for beach and clubbing holidays? Are the biggest parties in Rio on the Copacabana? Anybody been there and knows more?

Many of the finest DJ's rockin Ibiza in summer are going to Brasil for the 'winter' months. Many of the promoters I met on the streets too. So I thought - why not join them? But Brasil is big - where do I go for beach and clubbing holidays? Are the biggest parties in Rio on the Copacabana? Anybody been there and knows more?

oh my word, i would love it. just love it....

i have just - inspired by yourself - looked for flights.

oh my word, a grand for a return for starters....:eek:

might have to be year after next!!

(tell the truth your just going for t1tties;)!)

sao paolo is better than rio for clubbing.

warung beach in santa catarina has been one of the best clubs in the world for a few years

Rio, judging by a google search, would appear to be the worlds biggest brothel. Help club looks like somewhere I should have gone before life got serious!

subject of said search was to find a club in Sau Paulo that has a LCD lit interior, that looked incredible from a photo once seen.

Rio, judging by a google search, would appear to be the worlds biggest brothel. Help club looks like somewhere I should have gone before life got serious!

subject of said search was to find a club in Sau Paulo that has a LCD lit interior, that looked incredible from a photo once seen.

See also:

'....it was like that when I got there...."

"...my dog ate my homework......"

Back