Clubber dies in Space

Not nice to hear :(

She probably has double or tripple dropped a pill thinking it was a dud, either that or she didnt have a very healthy ticker anyway!

There was a time when the Dutch used to test pills for people before they entered clubs and I can't help thinking that there's still a compelling argument for this in order to try to help people who have decided to take drugs better manage the risks.

the problem with that both here in ibiza and other countries, is that measures such as drug testing would be seen as tacit acceptance that drug taking goes on in clubs - which means the venues would have difficulties getting/renewing their licences and more problems with the authorities.

crazy really.

There was a time when the Dutch used to test pills for people before they entered clubs and I can't help thinking that there's still a compelling argument for this in order to try to help people who have decided to take drugs better manage the risks. But even with this there are no tests that will identify everything in a pill or powder bought on the street.

this still exists in switzerland.

the problem with that both here in ibiza and other countries, is that measures such as drug testing would be seen as tacit acceptance that drug taking goes on in clubs - which means the venues would have difficulties getting/renewing their licences and more problems with the authorities.

crazy really.

It is crazy not to talk or do something about the elephant that is in the room.

Not nice to hear :(

She probably has double or tripple dropped a pill thinking it was a dud, either that or she didnt have a very healthy ticker anyway!
I have heard from a reliable source that she dropped 3 red rockstars and she had epilepsy....that was always going to end badly

crazy really.

However people can take responsibility for their own actions. Tester kits are available on line, I know a lad who won't consider anything that he can not test in advance.

Perhaps if the law allows, shops in Ibiza could sell them however you come back to the tacit approval thing, this time by the authorities.

However people can take responsibility for their own actions. Tester kits are available on line, I know a lad who won't consider anything that he can not test in advance.

Perhaps if the law allows, shops in Ibiza could sell them however you come back to the tacit approval thing, this time by the authorities.

Surely a tester kit only allows you to tell if what you think should be in something really is in it ? It wouldn't tell you what else is present ... :?:

Surely a tester kit only allows you to tell if what you think should be in something really is in it ? It wouldn't tell you what else is present ... :?:

It goes a different colour depending on what's present - not sure how it copes with a mix (although I think mixes are generally rare). Also it won't tell you how much - maybe you can gauge by strength/quickness of reaction? I've never used one...

How times have changed ! That stuff looks like it could be quite handy for getting the limescale off the kitchen taps too.

Back