Club wear

D

dnr69

jeans, kaki's, shorts, or dress pants...what is most appropriate or what is commonly worn at nighttime in the clubs...

hey chrissie, if you are going to be there, and we can hang, then I won't wear anything....but just for you.....

thanks robo, little confused about the gear at nighttime, don't want to be too dressed up or too dressed down...I guess kaki's are the way to go...thanks again...

Well .. I'm not dressing up up !! I've got cut offs combat stylee stuff but NOT high heels .. and little tops that can be dressed up. I've decided that I'm gonna dress in what I feel good in and what I like to dance in ...

I am assuming you are a female...it is easier for women, men have a harder time...I am someone who dresses up, so I am going to have a hard time going real casual...but I am sure I can put something together...when are you going?

You see people in all kinds of things, last year there was a guy who wore a Spiderman suit for his entire week there!

Nooo no .. dress up! To be honest, am sure it's better to dress UP at night ... especially in clubs, but what the others are saying is; you really really can wear what you want! Even back in 1982 when I was last there, I used to wear daft clothing and never felt left out .. even wearing hats with fibre optic lights hanging out of em ... (don't ask)

Back