Club tickets

Well
Those are all over 20 years old I think.:oops: im sure there still plenty of freemans floating about as I dont think many locals pay €60+ entry fee..
well lets hope to bump into those, otherwise paying for ibiza parties is always worth it :)

For most events you will be fine buying on the day but a very few events do sell out so can be best to buy online.

I like to buy a few event tickets online prior to going as it cuts the costs down when im actually there.
You can also cancel many tickets through spotlight upto 24hrs before so gives you good flexibility too.
Thats true thats a reason why I get my tickets online, dont have to worry about 50 - 60 euro coming out your budget when you are there! I already bought my solomon ticket so thats 63 euro I dont have to worry about at least

What and where is the Spanish course you are doing? Often thought about doing similar myself although maybe not in Ibiza in season as there's a very good chance I'd miss some classes :lol:

What and where is the Spanish course you are doing? Often thought about doing similar myself although maybe not in Ibiza in season as there's a very good chance I'd miss some classes :lol:
I am doing it in a school called "instituto de idiomas ibiza", and i will try to manage between party and studying, its only 3 hours in the morning :) i dont think its such a bad idea, even if you miss a class or two, you still meet new people and get to speak some spanish daily. Check their website, they offer many activities around ibiza and its a great way to learn about the spanish culture and to meet new people :)

Whatever happened to Rosetta Stone?
Hahah dear Amp and Deck, i am already learning Spanish, this course is more for indulging in the Spanish culture and speaking the language intensively for a couple of weeks, its just a part of my trip to ibiza.

Ps: had to look up who Rosetta Stone is.

u will always find ticket: the issue is that price rise for popular parties eg Music on 70 or 80€ in bars, opening closing Dc10

Buying online can save you time such as spotlight website& their 24h00 cancelling policy in case u change ur minds

i bought Dc10 opening on line even it could be cheaper once there by 3€ but i may not have time to go to pdb dc10 shop to buy it because of heavy schedule...
for those that land in ibz may 22 after 8pm its more than recommanded to buy on line otherwise u will pay 60-70€ (official price is 50€), queue will be huge for those that want to buy at doors the regulars 50€ than the taxed 70€ made by bars

Good tip is to buy the early bird ticket eg elrow pool party aug 7th rise to 3rd range if u want to save some €, amnesia opening, elrow opening
I bought some online to gain time eg IMS

With discount wristbands or buying at doors can be a pain ,as u may make 1h00 queue for popular event eg elrow thinking u could save money but the time limit of the gueslist will be reache & u will loose more time than anythinh than buying the ticket at regular price(as queu for pre sale ticket is fluid)

Don't forget that ticket is a feuckin business in ibz, my friends from ibz clubbers shop, close to f*** me im famous shop, playa dem bossa, told me they couldn't sell ticket anymore since year 16 because of disco Mafia, i use to buy thereas they always give me goodies :cool:

when buying tickets at mambo i always ask for wich goodie he will give me if i buy a ticket there...insist they have free goodies to spread to people...

i hope guys that plan Dc10 opening have already bought ur tickets as it raise from 53€ to 63€

some mate asking me last week it it will wise to buy on line
100% as once there price will be 73€ at least.

As soon Dc10 closing18 tix will be on line, ill buy it right away: 53€, don't stand on free guestlsit as Dc10 is among the hard ones to have :D

Back