Club tickets

Rania Daher

going for the opening first two weeks of June, is it easy to find tickets last minute to the big parties or is it necessary to get them beforehand?

Depends what nights you're into. Early and late in season I've often found wristbands off pr people for free or reduced entry. If you're into trance like me then I go tropi trance bar down the west end and Oscar, the owner, can usually get entry cheaper with wristbands he has.

Hi Tom, well i am just wondering why many buy their tickets online, last september i got all my tickets when i was there, such as maceo plex and circoloco. It was very easy to find tickets anywhere. I am more into house music, but i will check out this wristband.

For most events you will be fine buying on the day but a very few events do sell out so can be best to buy online.

I like to buy a few event tickets online prior to going as it cuts the costs down when im actually there.
You can also cancel many tickets through spotlight upto 24hrs before so gives you good flexibility too.

We found last year as well buying tickets through spotlight for busy nights meant not having to que for very long to get in
Thanks for the info, i always prefer on-spot for getting tickets when youre not sure which parties youre going to. Since it should be fine getting into most parties i guess ill stick to buying them there. Just in case there might be complications reselling them.

Hi Tom, well i am just wondering why many buy their tickets online, last september i got all my tickets when i was there, such as maceo plex and circoloco. It was very easy to find tickets anywhere. I am more into house music, but i will check out this wristband.

I often buy tickets off here. It's a good thing to do as it's usually a little cheaper. The time of year you're going it may be better to try and get friendly with some pr people :)

I often buy tickets off here. It's a good thing to do as it's usually a little cheaper. The time of year you're going it may be better to try and get friendly with some pr people :)
Thanks for the tip :) im traveling solo and hoping to meet as many people as possible, pr and non pr :)

Unless it's a in high demand opening, closing or special event (eg Cox at privilege) then I buy on the day or night from the ticket vendors who are usually about until 2am. Let's me be open to randomly changing my mind :)

Unless it's a in high demand opening, closing or special event (eg Cox at privilege) then I buy on the day or night from the ticket vendors who are usually about until 2am. Let's me be open to randomly changing my mind :)
Yes i totally agree, prefer to keep my options open and not worry about reselling tickets! Go with the flow

I think it's good to get your first night tickets sorted from #ibizaspotlight. One less thing to think about when you're a "first dayer"
I do want to party on the first night there, however i start a spanish course the next morning so wether i party on the first day is still undecided. Is it crazy not to party on your first day?:) i have two weeks...

Can you imagine spending a couple of hundred on tickets and then offered guestlist or wristbands ect

Those are all over 20 years old I think.:oops: im sure there still plenty of freemans floating about as I dont think many locals pay €60+ entry fee..

Back