Club Summin?!

D

DP

Where is it?
Is it good?

I'm also curious of some of the other clubs on the island that are still nice clubs but are not space, amnesia, etc... Seeing I will be there for a month!

Its round in San Antonio Bay but have never been so someone will have to fill you in on those details.

I went to Summum in 1998. Its quite a small venue, but the decor was alright (Grecian style if I remember rightly). Was very drunk so can't remember exactly where it is. I do remember getting there by boat from the town to the bay so it can't be too far from the beach.

DP said:
Where is it?
Is it good?

I'm also curious of some of the other clubs on the island that are still nice clubs but are not space, amnesia, etc... Seeing I will be there for a month!

NO. its not.

summum

nice venue.

can get a bit to hot. also is a base for a lot of 18 to 30 crowd, so can get packed out and looses any atmosphere.

i would advice going on a night with out any 18 to 30 people if that is possable.

Its bang in the centre of San An Bay, on the main road between San An Bay and San An Town.

I have only been once back in Sep 1999. It was a pre manumission closing party called 'On a Mission' where we went to Summum first - the music was great and was mainly trance but this was 1999 (year of trance).

I remember getting 2 free drinks on entry per person and the decor was ok! Mainly white with a Greek feel with columns and stuff. After entering you go down stairs to the club/bar area and then up stairs again (?) to get to the main dance area.

I think they do a varierty of nights including 70's/80's/disco?

summun

well i have just come back from ibiza (18-30's) and went to summun twice as part of their package. They did the pre party for UFO there (eddie lock was there) and GOLD (70, 80, 90's nite). the club is designed by the same ppl from es paradis, in respect that it has marble everywhere. it has a capacity of 800 ppl. the dance floor is fairly small but the bars are big. its an ok club, the type u would find in england.

personally i do not like it in there and would prefer the west end.

Summun is the sister club to es paradis and has marble, pillars etc. It is quite a small club used for the tour companies. The only problem being it is more of a pre-club then anything else, I blagged free tickets for chaleyz angelz there last year but the club was empty by 2 and they shut it then when it was supposed to go on till 6 or 7, waste of a nice little club actually!!! Wortha visit if you can get in free!!!!! :D

chralie's angels

i think i herd something about them moving to the back room of edan adn no longer being at summun but i can't confirm that

charleys angelz are back there with viva la trance on thursdays. where would you rather go on a Thursday - Cream or Club Summum?? Would price have any impact on your decision?

with out think

would have to be cream.. summum is just to small..

I am mates with Vicky Devine who promotes and DJs for Charleyz angelz, they will be in the back room of eden every Thursday with guests, and will also be doing every Saturday night at Play2 in san An at a nite called the angelz showcase. :D :D :D :D

RavingAlex said:
Summun is the sister club to es paradis and has marble, pillars etc

apparently it was designed by the same guy!! :eek:

RavingAlex said:
will also be doing every Saturday night at Play2 in san An at a nite called the angelz showcase

charlyswestendtour.jpg

Back