Club Punta Arabi

The website is all in German so I can't really work it out. It's also in Es Cana which I've never been to but I am desparate for somewhere to stay next week so I will probably just take a risk. It's where the hippy market is apparently.

Took my son for a walk on night in early may past there reminded me of the shining not a sole about and very dark.
The hotel looked to be dissused. Is mainly a German resort somewhat similar to "Twenty's" i believe thet have a club drinking song. Also accpect to pay £20 for a taxi min to Ibiza town

Phil. T said:
Took my son for a walk on night in early may past there reminded me of the shining not a sole about and very dark.
The hotel looked to be dissused. Is mainly a German resort somewhat similar to "Twenty's" i believe thet have a club drinking song. Also accpect to pay £20 for a taxi min to Ibiza town

The Hotel Punta Arabi is currently disused but the guy is looking to stay at Club Punta Arabi, further along the road where the Hippy Market is held which is very busy.

Some of the big chains don't open all their hotels if the visitor numbers to the island doesn't justify it and so they save lots of staffing costs. Wouldn't surprise me if it opens for August though

Tony said:
Some of the big chains don't open all their hotels if the visitor numbers to the island doesn't justify it and so they save lots of staffing costs. Wouldn't surprise me if it opens for August though

Yeah maybe that's why it's about the only hotel with vacancies

it is a 100% german club and the oldest club here on the island. the hippy market was started by them 30 years ago.

the hotel was closed because of the low occupancy. it is now open and will remain open until september.

don't let the german nature of the club put you off, it is great fun and is a great base to explore the island. the sports facilites are first class and they have an excellent diving school.

Back