club paraiso, san antonio

E

ecull

hi ive just come back from ibiza and i loved it but the hotel i stayed in isnt mension on this site and it was excellent.
in some of these reviews people really slag of the excursions with ya holiday reps, and i strongly dis agree!
i went with a thompsons freestyle hoilday and it was wicked!
i went on several excursions and they were well worth the money, the booze cruise was great free food and drink all day, pool party at cala mollii and water party at es paradi it took us from 10.30am and lasted till 7pm no complaints there.
i think holiday rep excursions get a bad name before ya get there but id say give 1 or 2 of the excursions ago you'll be pleasantly surprised.
and how about giving club paraiso a mention or two!!

I agree with you totally. We stayed at Marian apts with 2wentys/Heatwave reps and the package they put together for us was great. We got to go to Judgment Sunday twice, Manumission, Cream, Water Party, a day trip to Formentra, Reco nite which is free booze for 3 hours and the Mardi Gras nite all for like 300 euro it was great and the reps were a laff too. I highly recommend them.

ecull said:
hi ive just come back from ibiza and i loved it but the hotel i stayed in isnt mension on this site and it was excellent.
in some of these reviews people really slag of the excursions with ya holiday reps, and i strongly dis agree!
i went with a thompsons freestyle hoilday and it was wicked!
i went on several excursions and they were well worth the money, the booze cruise was great free food and drink all day, pool party at cala mollii and water party at es paradi it took us from 10.30am and lasted till 7pm no complaints there.
i think holiday rep excursions get a bad name before ya get there but id say give 1 or 2 of the excursions ago you'll be pleasantly surprised.
and how about giving club paraiso a mention or two!!

stayed at the paraiso last year and this year, let me tell u the excursion to cala mori was bollox compared to last year,did they drop u off at gerorge micheals villa and then whisk u away to the beach on a 45 minute coach ride cos thats what they did to us,think ive grown out of this lark,next year im staying somewhere other than san an.

I reckon the excursions are fine if you are still at school and enjoy being lead around on trips. They might be good value but I hated being treated like a child. I went on one years ago and decided to leave the group and do my own thing.

The main culprits: 18 - 30 = 12yrs

club paraiso was a nitemare of a hotel, i had friends that were staying there and their balcony looked over the main pool

they played sh1te cheesy music all day so loud you couldn't hear your own with the balcony door shut and the stereo on full, fvck that after a nite clubbing when you need some rest during the day.

it sure is, my first week out there was pretty subdued (well, a wee bit!!!) but the second week was just crazy and kinda over done everything,

gave everyone a bit of a fright one morning/afternoon after a sesh when i collapsed and my hands went all numb and i couldn't feel them or move them so that was pretty scary - didn't stop me going to subliminal that nite tho ;) ;)

ta

after it happened, everyone was asking (jokingly) if i was still going and i was like "hell yeah"!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ecull,
so would you go back to paraiso again? I have stayed in PDB previously and want too try San An. I have got a good price for club paraiso but am not sure what to do, I've heard good and bad things. What were the rooms like in general?
Thanx

Gotta say that Club Paraiso was pretty good on the whole. Rooms were a bit basic, and I ended up kipping on the foam 3rd pull-out bed, which wasn't exactly the Ritz.

Otherwise though, no real complaints. Good, courteous security, lively action pool-side during the daytime (can defo understand people struggling to kip in rooms near the main pool though!!! Ouch!) and the location was spot-on.... 5 minutes from Mambo, Cafe Del Mar, Coastline, Kanya...

I would recommend it, providing you aren't looking for somewhere quiet!!

Thanx for that ;)
I've booked up coz a few other people said it was ok too.
I don't mind lively at all just as long as people don't act like dickheads but I guess you get some people like that everywhere.
Hopefully everyone will be nice & friendly.
Cant' w8!!! I am already having little daydreams about what I'm going to do when I get there!!!! :rolleyes:

Paraiso no complaints although last year got the poolside.... and when you get bck in the late hours of the morning you can't play your music!

I stayed at club Paraiso this year from 5th sept - 12 sept.
The hotal its self is nice and clean, with security guards that take care of most of the problems with in the complex. We went with thomson freestyle.........Booooo.......We found the reps very nice to start of with untill you tell them that your not intrested in there over priced trips, then you can't find one at all.

On the hole its not a bad place to stay.....loud and very noisey very loud

Cleaning starts at about 7.00am and the music starts about 11.00am this is 7 days a week.

I would never go back there: we had some problems with the staff, Some of my wife's things had been stolen from our room and the reps did not care, and had no elec (power) in our room of the first 36 hours of our stay but the hoilday was of the hook.
As i have never been to ibiza before, this place was life changing and i will go next year but not to club problems and not with thomson.........

never the less rent the safe and hope the staff keep there hands of your thngs and every thing should be fine.......

Back