Club opening hours

T

trancepunch

Hi everyone, planning to visit Ibiza late June or july...wanted to know if the popular clubs like Amnesia and Priveledge are opened during the day. If not, do they all open at midnight and close at 6am?

Regarding Bora Bora..is that like the same thing as being in a club but outdoors, on the beach instead? If it's on the beach, do you have to buy tickets or someting or anyone just parties on the beach? More info would definitely help.
Thanks a bunch.
-------------------------------
Can't wait to arrive to Ibiza!!!!

trancepunch said:
1. wanted to know if the popular clubs like Amnesia and Priveledge are opened during the day. If not, do they all open at midnight and close at 6am?

2. Regarding Bora Bora..is that like the same thing as being in a club but outdoors, on the beach instead?

1. They open around 11 or midnight and close a little after 7 in the morning.

2. Think of Bora Bora as a free beach party. The music is realtively chilled out until the late afternoon when it starts to get harder -- people are dancing all over the place and cheering the planes flying over.

premile said:
trancepunch said:
1. wanted to know if the popular clubs like Amnesia and Priveledge are opened during the day. If not, do they all open at midnight and close at 6am?

2. Regarding Bora Bora..is that like the same thing as being in a club but outdoors, on the beach instead?

1. They open around 11 or midnight and close a little after 7 in the morning.

2. Think of Bora Bora as a free beach party. The music is realtively chilled out until the late afternoon when it starts to get harder -- people are dancing all over the place and cheering the planes flying over.

Are there any kids hanging about during the afternoon is it apprpraite or not cause i'll keep away from that part of the beach if it is not apprpraite for the kids { knowing my lot they will go for a wander and bloody join in}

Naaah!
I would describe the crowd as classy trash.
Designer sunglasses in abundance 8), loads of Italians & Spaniards shouting "Venga!" (never did work out what that meant), dancing on tables, bouncing boobs and the occasional drag queen with an entourage of gay muscle boys in tow promoting a club night.
I think that's enough to scare most kids away don't you?
The Playa d'en bossa stretch is very family orientated but the end bit fast becomes a Space fallout so the most you'll get are a few old dears and lobster families with 'I love Ibiza' written on their t-shirts walking past looking horrified.
It's much more 'up for it' than places like Sa Trincha in a 'I'm having far too much fun to sit on a beach and pose' sort of way.
You're bound to enjoy it.

Hi Trancepunch,

If you want you can party 24 hours a day. You can start at Bora Bora, it's a very nice and hot place to be, partying in the open air. Bora bora starts at 13.ooh. Than about 23.00h you can go to the big party's like privilege, mannumission, amnesia, eldivino etc. After that when you're not tierd tou can go to the after party at Space, also a very nice place to be, and the have a open air dance-floor, very cool. And then, well you can start all over again. So if you want you can party 24/7. Last year I've got 5 hours of sleep in 8 days..

Have fun and maybe we'll meet

Seeya

Robder said:
Naaah!
Designer sunglasses in abundance 8), loads of Italians & Spaniards shouting "Venga!" (never did work out what that meant), dancing on tables, bouncing boobs and the occasional drag queen .

Isn't "Venga" 'Come on!' in Spanish?

"Partyman" not meaning to be picky or anything but you sure you only had 5 hours sleep in 8 days. you sure your not telling a few porky pies? ;) :lol:

Yes - I agree!!

You'r either superhuman or consuming more drugs than Liza Minnelli if you can do 5 hours sleep in 8 days.

Give me vodka limon, a bottle of champers and a mojito and i'll be fine

spottydog said:
"Partyman" not meaning to be picky or anything but you sure you only had 5 hours sleep in 8 days. you sure your not telling a few porky pies? ;) :lol:

Lol, I told you my story in 1999, started at the airport on Sat night and didn't get any sleep til the following Friday morning.............it can be done kids, but it's not big and it's not clever :p ;)

Robder said:
Naaah!
Designer sunglasses in abundance 8), loads of Italians & Spaniards shouting "Venga!" (never did work out what that meant), dancing on tables, bouncing boobs and the occasional drag queen with an entourage of gay muscle boys in tow promoting a club night.
I think that's enough to scare most kids away don't you?
The Playa d'en bossa stretch is very family orientated but the end bit fast becomes a Space fallout so the most you'll get are a few old dears and lobster families with 'I love Ibiza' written on their t-shirts walking past looking horrified.
It's much more 'up for it' than places like Sa Trincha in a 'I'm having far too much fun to sit on a beach and pose' sort of way.
You're bound to enjoy it.

lol i'm sure my teenagers would want a peak of all that excitment there real buggers, but i will keep my eye on them when on the beach so not to stray that way he he

Yo spottydog,

No hard :twisted: feelings my friend, i know many people cant belief it (to tell you the truth, when i got home i slept for almost 42 hours non-stop) ;) , but heej its possible. let me know when yR going and ill show you, im sure you can do it also. i always say and you know the song "with a little help of my friends" :eek:

nice talking to you, keeping contact

Seeya

Yo lostinspace,

i understand you think that and ur right its not normal. but heej im not normal, thats wy i did it :lol: but like i told spottydog, when i got home in holland i slept for 40 hours or more, so i was almost dead indeed.

nice talking to you lostinspace, when ru heading

keep in contact

Seeya

heej barbie,

how is it hanging :)
way togo partying non-stop for 7 days, girly you make me hot :spank: .
would love to seeya this year

stay tuned ;)

Seeya

You meet people who've been going for days without sleep -- but I love sleep too much to miss out, especially on vacation. Party hard, rest, and then come back to party hard another nigh -- that's how I do things.

Hey primile,

Your right, and very responseble of you

Seeya there

Back