Club La Diosa

it is a club - not a night.
it is the old hill billy hoe down close to santa gertrudis.
it has a resaurant and a disco.
i have noticed that they have amongst other things a 60's hippie night and a male stripper night for the ladies.

it has also met with tremendous opposition from the peole who live in santa gertrudis who don't want it to be there.

i have a feeling our man mackie once posted some info on the nights happening there - why not try a search?

saturdays and sundays are party nights with good djs and dancing.

very posh garden restaurant and chill out niches - pacha-like prices.

thursdays is the fandango night which used to be in las dalias.

i hope they are here to stay - is a lovely alternative venue for nights, and really is NOT loud, even when full on inside, they have done a great job soundproofing.

stephen said:
i have a feeling our man mackie once posted some info on the nights happening there

i think their parties are something like this:

· monday - honey (still at pin-up on mondays?)
for example on august 25th they had jo mills (birthday party)

· tuesday - la noche de las diosas (the goddesses night)
free food for girls (they only have to pay the drinks) and striptease with the secret garden guys

· wednesday - lets groove
house (java, rulo lavigne) and funky (joan ribas, mariano somoza)

· thursday - fandango
chillout flamenco with paco fernández (known from his work with josé padilla on the cafe del mar compilations) accompanied by dj joan ribas (akelarre, pacha, es paradis, etc)

· friday - different parties every week
probably the biggest one was on august 15th with vitalic

New Age presents Ibiza Vanguard Music
VITALIC Live (Citizen/Gigolo, Francia) + LADY B (Citizen/Goodlife, Francia) + ONE MAN MACHINE (New Age Ibiza) + RICHIE SLOW (New Age Ibiza) DIMAS (Beat Freak) + DAVID MORENO (Space) + JAIME FIORITO (Space)

· saturday - el último hippy (the last hippy)
as you can imagine - 60s and 70s music

· sunday - zenith
their biggest party. on august 10th zenith celebrated its 8th anniversary and a little bird (a waitress from la diosa) told me that it was their busiest day so far

restaurant reservations: 902 423 222

ladiosanegro.jpg

and as an example of how desperate they're getting if it's your birthday in the week and you go along on saturday with your birthday cards, sorry ID cards, to prove it, and take along vast amounts of your mates, they'll give you a free meal and your pals only have to pay €20 each!

I was in La Diosa this July twice, and I can assure it's one of the best clubs I have ever been. :p I'm too tired always de same way... space, privi, amnesia... :rolleyes:
La Diosa is quite different, and Zenith parties are wonderful. I recommend it. ;)
Anyone knows when is La Diosa's Closing party?? :eek:

Sometimes fine and sometimes better :D

Nice of you all to ignore my thread on it in parties n clubs earlier today :p

stephen said:
if it's your birthday in the week and you go along on saturday with your birthday cards, sorry ID cards, to prove it, and take along vast amounts of your mates, they'll give you a free meal and your pals only have to pay €20 each!

friday and saturday!! :idea:

I went there with friends last thursday. Stumbled upon fandango and the show was fantastic! The food is also excellent. Too bad it wasn't that crowded, but I heard that's not the story during Zenith on Sunday.

I went to Zenith at La Diosa on Sun 14th Sept and had a brilliant night. Never heard of it til Vicky from Base Bar told us about it and me and my mate ended up going with her and her mate and got in free. Drinks were pricey but the atmosphere was great and it's a nice venue.

Saw Mike from Manumission in there too after earlier in the night seeing him practically fall out of a beat up old car and stagger into Base bar!

tomorrow (friday) they have the final el último hippy :!:

and i think the closing party of la diosa is next sunday :!:

DSC00403.JPG

McRackin said:
tomorrow (friday) they have the final el último hippy :!: and i think the closing party of la diosa is next sunday :!:

Yes McRckin, the closing party of La Diosa is this sunday 28th. Can't wait for it!!!! :!: ;)

trestrazos said:
the closing party of La Diosa is this sunday 28th

wrong!! :eek:

its on monday 29th from 10pm to 7am - featuring a long list of djs that i cant remember (angel
linde from pacha, various residents from space, etc) :!:

now you know where to go after dc10!! ;)

La-Diosa-carpark.jpg

Back