CLUB DRESS CODES ????

kn1980

Do the clubs over there have dress codes at all ??? , If they don't then just how caual do most people go: Jeans/t-shirt/trainers OR no-top/shorts/flip-flops. Also, what times do people hit the clubs and at what time do the queues tend to start ???[/u]

Es Paradis used not to let people (men) in wearing shorts. Funny considering that the dancefloor fills with water at 6am.

El Divino are also quite choosey

JT said:
Es Paradis used not to let people (men) in wearing shorts. Funny considering that the dancefloor fills with water at 6am.

El Divino are also quite choosey

I know someone that went to the water party at Es Paradise and was wearing flip flops...the boucer laughed and said "What are you wearing them for? Are you going swimming?!"...errrr yes! :rolleyes: :lol:

My boyfriend wore shorts and trainers in Pacha last summer and encountered no problems.

The only item of clothing which would cause a problem is probably a football shirt.

vinylgroover said:
DrewUK said:
Don't wear shorts for Pacha or El Divino :!:

Are 3/4 pants ok at those two clubs drew?

Yeah, they're fine.

I bought two pairs of wicked G-Star 3/4's few weeks ago (blue & green) and never had 'em off.

I've decided not to take too much this year cos i'll probably be in the 3/4 most of time.

Hey, my customised Nike Shox turned up yesterday - coooooooool :D

kitten's head said:
My boyfriend wore shorts and trainers in Pacha last summer and encountered no problems.

The only item of clothing which would cause a problem is probably a football shirt.

The short was certainly very tight :lol:

Ur not allowed to wear swim wear thats basically it!

Anything goes but most peeps look funky n stylish

Back