Club Chinois 2023 - Reviews & Reports

I hate pretentious and snobby shite, and i really enjoyed Chinois last year. Its a very nice looking gaff but was far more relaxed than i expected after going through the entrance.
Cheers dears, we're going to go for it I think. Nice walk to PBD to Ibiza Town via Fig, beers, dinner, rave up. Nice.

There were a gang with Tracky botts shorts in the VIP when we went for the Franky Wah opening. Make of that what you will.

I really fancy Chinois on a Sunday too, cant really see myself wearing anything other than shorts when I intend on going on 30th July 🙏

We went to Chinois this past Thursday for Niiwa and had a really good night.

I was concerned it wouldn’t be very busy as the line up had no real recognisable names and I’m sure they would have liked more people but the dance floor was busy enough to have a vibe, certainly between maybe 1.30-3.30am and then it started to empty out which was a shame because the music was excellent.

We really enjoyed all the djs but Paul Traeumer was my personal favourite. Definitely some sounds you wouldn’t normally hear in Ibiza.

They didn’t really enforce the no phones thing but mostly people didn’t have their phones out anyway other than when the dancer in the fish tank did her thing.

Hadn’t been to Chinois before and thought the club itself was excellent. The sound is superb and it’s one of the prettiest clubs I’ve ever been in!! Looking forward to going back in September for Franky Wah and seeing it much busier.

I see Niiwa has some bigger names coming up over the next few weeks so I really hope they pull in bigger crowds for those as it deserves to do well.

Any recent reviews? Anyone been to TRIP on Saturday? Was thinking of popping along this week.

Hi . For 23 June, we are torn between Pacha (Solomun opening party) or Chinois - the line up looks so good at the latter on that night.

We have never been to Chinois and had been kinda put off by their dress code policy in 2023 - no shorts, etc. But the 2023 reviews here sound like there was not much of a difference between the crowd there and in the other super clubs (more or less). We do not come to Ibiza for VIP, pretentious and glamorous people. We get enough of this shit in where we live :).

So really the questions are what is the vibe and environment ? Comparable to Pacha or HI, for example ? Is the dress code strictly enforced ?

And more question: looking at their lineup on that day, in terms of the style of music played, should we expect tech-house, on the harder side of it ?

Last edited:
Hi . For 23 June, we are torn between Pacha (Solomun opening party) or Chinois - the line up looks so good at the latter on that night.

We have never been to Chinois and had been kinda put off by their dress code policy in 2023 - no shorts, etc. But the 2023 reviews here sound like there was not much of a difference between the crowd there and in the other super clubs (more or less). We do not come to Ibiza for VIP, pretentious and glamorous people. We get enough of this shit in where we live :).

So really the questions are what is the vibe and environment ? Comparable to Pacha or HI, for example ? Is the dress code strictly enforced ?

And more question: looking at their lineup on that day, in terms of the style of music played, should we expect tech-house, on the harder side of it ?
Chinois is good - I would go to that. Likely to be less busy too.

Back